I've uploaded THE Utopia 1.2 Dreamcast bootdisk that actually works.

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by JakobAir, May 15, 2019.

1. JakobAir
    OP

JakobAir Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2017
    United States
  2. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    2000 called it wants it's upload back.

j/k, so many memories of this disc. Can't understand why anyone would want it in 2019 as every game can be found self-bootable.

JakobAir likes this.
  3. JakobAir
    OP

JakobAir Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2017
    United States
    Pure nostalgia of the scene back then I suppose. I still have the AMD64 machine I first installed Nero and DiscJuggler on and I still use it to burn stuff from time to time.

4. EmulateLife

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Just made me remember the first time I ever played an emulator. It was on Dreamcast and a disc it was SNES with like every game. I remember while you would select a game there'd be this guy singing with a synthesizer "Merry Christmas to you....you, ew ew" lol and there was snow falling down. It couldn't even play SNES games at full speed.

And the utopia boot disc I had had a dog on it (maybe they all did including this one not sure)

Last edited by EmulateLife, May 15, 2019
    JakobAir likes this.
  5. JakobAir
    OP

JakobAir Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2017
    United States
    The one with the dog was the "Christmas Edition". Did you put the emulators and roms on the disc with a program called DCfactory? I think I still have it on my dedicated archive PC.

6. EmulateLife

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Sadly I was buying my games for $5 a disc from this guy on the internet, including the SNES emulator disc. So he did all that. Seems stupid now but back then I had no idea where to find isos and didn't have a cd burner. I was just thrilled not to have to pay $50 for a game.

Last edited by EmulateLife, May 15, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted