I've seen a lot of posts about Clone wars Jedi Alliance black scre

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Blondie987, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Blondie987
    OP

Blondie987 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    [​IMG] i've seen a lot of post in regards to the black screen after starting a new game on clone wars jedi alliance. Is there a fix for it or a patch so that i can play it through no$gba? I see that folks have gotten it to work on their r cards or whatever the cards may be. but me i just have my pc and no$gba. if anyone knows of a fix for this so that i could play it i would most appreciate it.

2. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    I've seen a lot of threads about Clone wars Jedi Alliance black screen.

3. Blondie987
    OP

Blondie987 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2009
    United States
    yes but nothing in regards of a fix or a way to get it to work on an emulator. that is what i am looking for a patch, fix something that will allow it to run and play normally on an emulator. no flash cards just your old fashioned no$gba running on a pc.

4. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    I could be wrong here but i don't think it would work on a pc emulator. no$gba hasn't been updated for while and currently looks unlikely to be updated so I guess you might want to cut your losses here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice