Gaming Ive never played the following psp games! which are the best?rank them please!

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Please rank them best to worst and tell me what are they about
They must be in English if I decide to download them

FINAL fantasy crisis core or final fantasy type 0
Kingdom of hearts birth by sleep
Valkyria chronicles 1 or 2 or 3
DesSidia ducom

PLEASE tell me best to worst and why?

Any of the games are like monster hunter series please tell me cause I hate mh series

Also how long is the storyline for each game? ?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dissidia is the best game on your list. Basically a system seller, and the only thing you really need to play. Well. That and Tactics Ogre.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you played Final Fantasy 7, then I suggest you go with Crisis-core as it is just amazing and it's a follow up to ff7. I'm not sure about type-0 but it looks like an awesome game too.

Birth by Sleep is very fun but I would go with Birth by Sleep final mix version as it is better.

Both games are fairly long, crisis core being long if you do all missions, collect all materia, etc.
Birth by Sleep has 3 characters playable from the beginning so you will experience a different story out of each character which would take awhile.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Ok but what are the games about? How long are they. Ive never ever ever played any Ff games in fact I played my first rpg on Tuesday p3p and I have nearly completed it . Only 22 hours in. I really want to get into more rpgs like persona 3 portable.

If you played Final Fantasy 7, then I suggest you go with Crisis-core as it is just amazing and it's a follow up to ff7. I'm not sure about type-0 but it looks like an awesome game too.

Birth by Sleep is very fun but I would go with Birth by Sleep final mix version as it is better.

Both games are fairly long, crisis core being long if you do all missions, collect all materia, etc.
Birth by Sleep has 3 characters playable from the beginning so you will experience a different story out of each character which would take awhile.

IVe replied to your comment

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
  1. Final Fantasy: Crisis Core - A follow-up to Final Fantasy 7 and a genuinely entertaining game despite the whiny cast of characters and the usual overdramatized plot a'la Square Enix. It's one of their last passable big budget games and I quite enjoyed my playthrough of it. Spectacular visuals for the time, too. A good JRPG for those with patience as far as Squer Enix's antics are concerned.
  2. Valkyria Chronicles 2 - A fantastic turn-based SRPG with likable characters and an interesting setting, which is a mix of Steampunk and WWI. The story's quite entertaining too. If that sounds like something that strikes your fancy, you should definitely give it a go.
  3. Dissidia 012: Duodecim - A fighting game featuring Square Enix's characters, a firm favourite on the platform. I haven't played it myself (still in my backlog), but I've only heard good things about it from reputable sources, so I can put it high on the list with a clear conscience.
  4. Final Fantasy Type-0 - A recently translated Final Fantasy JRPG. It's a game with great visuals and it was one of those titles I was looking forward to, but it wasn't localized, so I didn't get to play it. It received a fan translation recently, so I'll most definitely pick that one up and give it a go.
  5. Kingdom of hearts: Birth by Sleep - Kingdumb Farts, AKA Square Enix meets Disney. If not for the great fighting system, I would never pick up any of the games in the series. I think the premise is dumb and the execution is Square Enix's usual cringe worthy drama, so it's not for me. The series has its fans though, so hey! It's a matter of taste.

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nearly completed P3P 22 hours in? What month are you in? What's the highest floor in Tartartus? I highly doubt you're actually close to finishing after only 22 hours. The game doesn't end until January, and after you've passed the ~255th floor of Tartarus.

All the characters are under the impression that killing the first series of bosses will end the dark hour in the beginning, so maybe that's what made you think it's almost over.

Edit:
Yeah, so I saw this, and you're no where near finishing. You're halfway done, at best. Of course, you'd already know that, since I just told you when the game ends. :sleep:
Began p3p on Tuesday and have been playing it here and there and so far im 22 hours in and ive killed all 12 shadows and im 15 days away from the new threat or whatever it is

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Nearly completed P3P 22 hours in? What month are you in? What's the highest floor in Tartartus? I highly doubt you're actually close to finishing after only 22 hours. The game doesn't end until January, and after you've passed the ~255th floor of Tartarus.

All the characters are under the impression that killing the first series of bosses will end the dark hour in the beginning, so maybe that's what made you think it's almost over.

Edit:
Yeah, so I saw this, and you're no where near finishing. You're halfway done, at best. Of course, you'd already know that, since I just told you when the game ends. :sleep:

Edit:
Im in November 20th completed 5 floors waiting outside locked gates of tartus.

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im in November 20th completed 5 floors waiting outside locked gates of tartus.
Hm. So maybe you're further along than halfway, it's just that I remember beating those shadows, having everyone celebrate, and the betrayal of the punny guy being something that happened early on.

Might be because I got bored in November/December because almost nothing happens, and stopped playing the game for a while then.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hm. So maybe you're further along than halfway, it's just that I remember beating those shadows, having everyone celebrate, and the betrayal of the punny guy being something that happened early on.

Might be because I got bored in November/December because almost nothing happens, and stopped playing the game for a while then.

IM waiting for the full moon

Im also waiting for Gdw to complete persona 2 eternal punishment English language patch

Just finished P3p and I read online that the main protagonist died before march 31st and his graduation ceremony was only on march 5th

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
all these games are good, if you can you should give them all a go.
i do have to say though, that type 0 and valkyria get a bit stale after a while. appart from the story, the missions are really similar and all you do is run, run run, aim for the head, hope you dont miss, run run run, use kill sight, run run run. and in valkyria, you'll eventually come to a point where you'll have to restart every mission because, as you begin it, you'll ahve no idea what classes you will need during battle. and you'll eventually get shot down while finding out
both crisis core and birth by sleep are very episodic in design. you can play a few missions in crisis core or play one world with one character in bbs, which usually takes only around 30 minutes, sometimes much less.
dissidia is a fighting game. at its core, you master the overladen control scheme and the abusable items/summons to win. its not a bad game, but leveling characters will be very repetitive and some fights can be incredible frustrating unless you look for help in a guide

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
all these games are good, if you can you should give them all a go.
i do have to say though, that type 0 and valkyria get a bit stale after a while. appart from the story, the missions are really similar and all you do is run, run run, aim for the head, hope you dont miss, run run run, use kill sight, run run run. and in valkyria, you'll eventually come to a point where you'll have to restart every mission because, as you begin it, you'll ahve no idea what classes you will need during battle. and you'll eventually get shot down while finding out
both crisis core and birth by sleep are very episodic in design. you can play a few missions in crisis core or play one world with one character in bbs, which usually takes only around 30 minutes, sometimes much less.
dissidia is a fighting game. at its core, you master the overladen control scheme and the abusable items/summons to win. its not a bad game, but leveling characters will be very repetitive and some fights can be incredible frustrating unless you look for help in a guide

cc and type o and bbs and Valkyria chronicles 2 are games im definitely downloading ive heard a lot about them as in awesome psp games.

HOWEVER which order should i play them in

Bearing in mind that ive never played any of the games above ever before. Not even for which order should I play in.

Only getting Valkyria chronicles 2 so if I like it I can get 1 And 3.

I would like to play them in accordance to the one which is most similar to p3p

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
you know how a battle starts if an enemy walks into you?

Now pretend the enemies are invisible and respawn infinitely

There are lots of games like this and Persona 2 is one of them.

THANKS but how am I suppose to complete the game persona 2 I just began today

HOW long is the Persona 2 eternal punishment storyline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.