Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Recently, we've been getting the litte dirty fucking rodents which has been pissing my parents and I recently. Though I reckon it would have been avoided if the old man and I actually got around to blocking any potential entries for the little fuckers. But as idiotic as it sounds, we forgot to do so. In our defence, he has work and I have Uni.

But to the point of the story. I went to the toilet to do my business and left my door room open. I come back, and in the corner of my eye was a little mouse. I concluded the mouse had come in whilst I was on the bog from an earlier sighting of the rodent. I didn't want to touch the rodent for understandable reasons of personal hygene. SO I stood there for several moments wondering what to do. I notice the mouse was trying to leave via the now closed door (which I think proves my earlier assumption correct). Hence I devise a plan to trap it. I make sure my door is open but using some bits and bobs, I create a trap which means it can only be trapped. However the plan worked even better than I planned. The trap was near the stairs and little mousey jumped towards it's death. ANd now I sit here, feeling rather pleased with myself.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually love mice. As long as they don't give me rabies or the plague, I'd never want to hurt one. We don't have mice anyway though, because we have a cat, and he loves them too, but as a delicacy.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Buh bye mouse
frown.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
The trap was near the stairs and little mousey jumped towards it's death. ANd now I sit here, feeling rather pleased with myself.
Maybe he caught onto your trap and decided he would never be outsmarted by a filthy human until the very end.

Either way, the suicidal mouse was a nub, that's a -1 on his score when he respawns.

emigre

Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jamstruth said:
You live in town or out in the country?

The suburbs.

[M said:
artin]
QUOTE(emigre @ Oct 20 2010, 02:45 PM) The trap was near the stairs and little mousey jumped towards it's death. ANd now I sit here, feeling rather pleased with myself.
Maybe he caught onto your trap and decided he would never be outsmarted by a filthy human until the very end.

Either way, the suicidal mouse was a nub, that's a -1 on his score when he respawns.

Considering the mouse tried to leave my room via a closed room, I reckon it was a stupid creature. Though I now hold the view, I pushed it towards it's death.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh big man being pleased over killing a mouse.

Come back to us when you've killed something bigger than yourself and your life depended on it.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaosruler said:
Gaydrian said:

Come back to us when you've killed something bigger than yourself and your life depended on it.
he did, he killed your ego
That makes no sense at all plus I don't have one either.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Gaydrian said:
Chaosruler said:
Gaydrian said:

It would bore me to death if I had to explain it to you

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CrimzonEyed said:
now eat it... don't kill anything unless it's in defence or for eating it. (or if a high bounty on target)

...he doesn't live in Ethiopia.
Mice are diseased. Eating one would be a terrible idea.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaosruler said:
Gaydrian said:
Chaosruler said:
Gaydrian said:

It would bore me to death if I had to explain it to you
I'd like that.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
I didn't want to touch the rodent for understandable reasons of personal hygene.

You didn't wash your hands after going to the toilet and didn't want to befoul little Squeak?

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Seems like a lot of effort to make a trap. My dad used to get this rat glue and just put meat in the middle. Next day I found a rat slowly trying to move in the stickiness. Just watching it sink slowly in the glue sandpit o.O Then it got tossed into the fire because my dad was burning up garden crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughh the C64 version looks almost as bad lol