Hacking i've got R4-III, but latest cheat.dat or...

wii_go

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
usercheat.dat doesn't seem to give me one or another cheats, this brand new card have special cheat file or what, do you know that ????

i've got an M3 real too and off course the cheats (like max xp for sonic chronicle appears, even if i don't know how this works, can i make left+select before starting the game or ingame, because in game, i don't see nothing and i don't know if it works really, don't try with another game or cheat file)

SORRY, I WANT TO POST THAT TOPIC IN THE "MASSIVE CHEAT THREAD OF NARIN" BUT LIKE ONLY A NEWBIE CAN DO THIS, IT'S IN THE WRONG SECTION, SORRY, IF YOU CAN MOVE THIS TO THE CORRECT THREAD, THX.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure what you're trying to say. But I think what you need to do is just get Narin's cheat file (cheat.dat OR usrcheat.dat) and delete the already existing cheat files.

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st goto the cheat database page and read the notice (click ".::Important Notice::. "), then make sure the game you are trying is in GameList.txt

I would use USRCHEAT.DAT placed in the _system_ folder and a 0 byte CHEAT.DAT (open notepad, do file save, name it "CHEAT.DAT" with the double quotes, should be a 0 byte file, on linux touch CHEAT.DAT)

the R4-III uses the exact same cheats as the original R4, encrypted CHEAT.DAT and all, but USRCHEAT.DAT is not encrypted, so Cheat-code-editor-en-v1.01.rar can edit them no problem. Cheats in the R4-III are selected the same as well, with the "Cheat (Y)" button before starting a game.

wii_go

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok thx to you two, i'm taking usercheat.dat & everything goes well but with only the cheat.dat i didn't have any cheats ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.