I’ve got blackmailed on Discordapp and Steam Community General ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It seems I’m unable to comment in that section speaking of General Jon Burton’s Steam Community section of Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island.
Maybe people digitally reported my bad behaviours it seems I was blackmailed on Discordapp and Steam ID. I guess user Matt Groening since back then when he became possibly fake as one of moderators of Steam Community? Anyway it looks like someone hacked my Discordapp account(I guess I was too naive to trust user ɴᴀᴜɴꜱᴀᴅɪᴀʏᴋᴏ)anyway someone sent free Discordapp Nitro banners for 4 months for instance,as an example to user GerbilSoft one of Sonic Retro Forum administrators including to user GalaxySoftware and user Delacroix including bots automatically kickbanning me from multiple Discordapp servers. Does it mean my One Drive database is infected by Ransomware,Phishing. I was trying to find it inside Regedit.exe. But I found nothing speaking of attacking my cross platform devices after being blackmailed.

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It seems I’m unable to comment in that section speaking of General Jon Burton’s Steam Community section of Sonic 3D Blast Flickies Island.
Maybe people digitally reported my bad behaviours it seems I was blackmailed on Discordapp and Steam ID. I guess user Matt Groening since back then when he became possibly fake as one of moderators of Steam Community? Anyway it looks like someone hacked my Discordapp account(I guess I was too naive to trust user ɴᴀᴜɴꜱᴀᴅɪᴀʏᴋᴏ)anyway someone sent free Discordapp Nitro banners for 4 months for instance,as an example to user GerbilSoft one of Sonic Retro Forum administrators including to user GalaxySoftware and user Delacroix including bots automatically kickbanning me from multiple Discordapp servers. Does it mean my One Drive database is infected by Ransomware,Phishing. I was trying to find it inside Regedit.exe. But I found nothing speaking of attacking my cross platform devices after being blackmailed.
Did you type this while having a stroke? Congratulations, that can't have been easy. But maybe you want to try again now that you're back in shape, because what I gathered from your stream of consciousness there is that your Discord account was hacked and for some reason you're calling it "blackmail".

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I mean it was cyberattack definitely ransomware,phishing,digital computer hack cyberattack.
Here's a proof(I've got more of it) of phishing.
Oops my bad I would rather call this ransomware.
I was trying to decrypt those files,but it was impossible.
See? Those would be multiple prooves.
I have no idea how to fix it. Any ideas how to help me?

Attachments

• Discordapp phishing.jpg
    Discordapp phishing.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-14 135356.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-14 135356.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2022-01-14 212635.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-14 212635.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 53

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That looks like ransomware, alright. So how much do they want? Sometimes the best way to resolve such a situation is to pay, I'm afraid. Of course, that depends on how recent your backups are, how sensitive the files they encrypted are, etc. Just taking the loss and moving on is also a viable option sometimes.

You won't be able to unencrypt those files yourself - that's the point of ransomware - so you only have the two options above: if the files are important enough to you to pay what the crook is asking for, then pay. If not, just delete those now-useless files and carry on.

And just a little advice: if you want people to believe you're talking from a "corporate account", try typing like an adult. It's quite obvious from your messages in that screenshot that you're quite young; even if you aren't that's the impression you give. Nobody will take your threats seriously if you make them the way a 14-year-old would.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
That looks like ransomware, alright. So how much do they want? Sometimes the best way to resolve such a situation is to pay, I'm afraid. Of course, that depends on how recent your backups are, how sensitive the files they encrypted are, etc. Just taking the loss and moving on is also a viable option sometimes.

You won't be able to unencrypt those files yourself - that's the point of ransomware - so you only have the two options above: if the files are important enough to you to pay what the crook is asking for, then pay. If not, just delete those now-useless files and carry on.

And just a little advice: if you want people to believe you're talking from a "corporate account", try typing like an adult. It's quite obvious from your messages in that screenshot that you're quite young; even if you aren't that's the impression you give. Nobody will take your threats seriously if you make them the way a 14-year-old would.
Terrible advice

Even if you pay it is unlikely that you'll get your files back + your computer is already compromised

Sorry about your files but you should do a full reset

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Terrible advice

Even if you pay it is unlikely that you'll get your files back + your computer is already compromised
Actually, most people who pay end up getting their files back, for one simple reason: If ransomware crooks in general are perceived by most victims as not giving you back your files even if you pay, people simply won't pay. If they are known to keep up their end of the "deal" and return people's files to them, then people will pay. This is a unique type of crime in which not only the criminal's reputation, but the general reputation of this class of criminal, is essential to keep them in business.

Reactions: Jayro

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd honestly say nuke your entire install and start fresh.

Sucks about the data loss but I guess it serves as a firm reminder for the future.
Online backups aren't safe, back data up in multiple locations, preferably offline and unconnected to live devices.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terrible advice

Sorry about your files but you should do a full reset
From what I've seen in most ransomware attacks, the users do actually typically get their files back if they pay. However, you're absolutely right that the computer has already been compromised.

Reactions: AutumnWolf

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As for as I remember it won't solve the problem because operating system gonna automatically spawn create backup of suspicious .vpsh files. Anyway thanks for trying to help me guys.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did you type this while having a stroke? Congratulations, that can't have been easy. But maybe you want to try again now that you're back in shape, because what I gathered from your stream of consciousness there is that your Discord account was hacked and for some reason you're calling it "blackmail".
Did you mean headstroke?
Anyway as it seems I've lost access to my another account after possibly loosing access to my another Discordapp account forever permamently. GerbilSoft and Victor Albert Delacroix suggested me to use two authentication steps. I e-mailed to Discord staff members however they didn't want to remove/disable two authetication steps after moving from Google Android into Apple iPhone QR Codes backups it's because I had/have still multiple accounts lost so I can't even get in.
And some guy pretended to be Matt Groening(in my case-including some guy who claimed himself to be American fan of Mr. Bean) creator of Disenchantment,Simpsons,Futurama. My Facebook social media friend Adam Muth had dealt with some gal(maybe computer hacker)pretending to be Kath Soucie(maybe it's none of my business however some people are saying that she was born in 1967 others in 1953-I guess she's not as mysterious as Tommy Wiseau).

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe it wasn't a stroke. Maybe you're some experimental AI that was programmed to learn associative thinking by Googling random phrases and reading just the first paragraph of the second link in the third page of results.

Far be it from me to blame the victim, but if your accounts keep getting hacked, you probably need to improve your security measures. Use unique passwords, never ever tell anyone what they are, don't click shady links and have the good sense to be suspicious when someone claiming to be Matt bloody Groening starts messaging you out of the blue on social media.

Last edited by Gep_Etto,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can I prove you that I'm not AI(Artificial Intelligence,Script,Algorithm,Programmed application)myself? But how? I'm not as fake as mysterious John Titor.

Trophies
XP
Can I prove you that I'm not AI(Artificial Intelligence,Script,Algorithm,Programmed application)myself? But how? I'm not as fake as mysterious John Titor.

They don't genuinely believe you're an AI, you know this, right? They're pointing out a certain level of incompetency that comes from situations such as this. For example if a Corporate Entity or a Celebrity messages you out of the blue? Almost 100% chance it's a fake. That simple. Plus they were also making a jab at they way you word and type things as in general your responses don't look to be completely coherent and seem to come from a rather young individual.

For example, with the screen-shots you posted showcasing the threats you sent to the Phisher in question - why would you expect a single thing to come of that? In general accounts such as those are not actively maintained by a user and are largely created, maintained, and message people via the use of automated scripts or put simply, bots. So threats in this situation would yield little result.

it's obvious from the screen-shots and your responses above that you're rather ill-equipped to deal with a situation such as this, however that being said the simplest solutions have already been laid before you.

You can either pay, or simply re-flash your Operating System and move on. Then you can proceed to take preventative measures in the future such as backing up your data to offline drives and keeping them disconnected from your main device. Don't click on suspicious links and as @Gep_Etto stated

have the good sense to be suspicious when someone claiming to be Matt bloody Groening starts messaging you out of the blue on social media.

Also about this statement :

it won't solve the problem because operating system gonna automatically spawn create backup of suspicious .vpsh files.

Goes to show either you've compromised your machine and network to a level that's absolutely insane, or you simply didn't do a full wipe and re-install of the operating system. So allow me to outline the steps one would take, if you have another device, use this one just to be safe. If you use Windows, download the Windows ISO of your choosing and use an image Flasher such as Balena, Rufus, or any other commonly used Application to Flash the image onto an external drive while using this other Device. Then (if you haven't already) in your compromised Computer's BIOS set the primary boot mode to USB if it detects a bootable drive or installation drive, and simply let it commence with a Nuclear install.

if the other case is true, then you need to do some serious security analysis on your home network.

In the future please learn that 99% of these situations can be avoided by taking extremely simple steps. Make secure passwords, don't go to obviously shady links, and don't trust random people online. Many of these scams or methods prey upon people's ignorance or gullibility, so the best way to avoid it in the future is to simply learn from your's and other's mistakes and take measures against situations such as this.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you a Time Traveller?
They don't genuinely believe you're an AI, you know this, right? They're pointing out a certain level of incompetency that comes from situations such as this. For example if a Corporate Entity or a Celebrity messages you out of the blue? Almost 100% chance it's a fake. That simple. Plus they were also making a jab at they way you word and type things as in general your responses don't look to be completely coherent and seem to come from a rather young individual.

For example, with the screen-shots you posted showcasing the threats you sent to the Phisher in question - why would you expect a single thing to come of that? In general accounts such as those are not actively maintained by a user and are largely created, maintained, and message people via the use of automated scripts or put simply, bots. So threats in this situation would yield little result.

it's obvious from the screen-shots and your responses above that you're rather ill-equipped to deal with a situation such as this, however that being said the simplest solutions have already been laid before you.

You can either pay, or simply re-flash your Operating System and move on. Then you can proceed to take preventative measures in the future such as backing up your data to offline drives and keeping them disconnected from your main device. Don't click on suspicious links and as @Gep_Etto stated

Also about this statement :

Goes to show either you've compromised your machine and network to a level that's absolutely insane, or you simply didn't do a full wipe and re-install of the operating system. So allow me to outline the steps one would take, if you have another device, use this one just to be safe. If you use Windows, download the Windows ISO of your choosing and use an image Flasher such as Balena, Rufus, or any other commonly used Application to Flash the image onto an external drive while using this other Device. Then (if you haven't already) in your compromised Computer's BIOS set the primary boot mode to USB if it detects a bootable drive or installation drive, and simply let it commence with a Nuclear install.

if the other case is true, then you need to do some serious security analysis on your home network.

In the future please learn that 99% of these situations can be avoided by taking extremely simple steps. Make secure passwords, don't go to obviously shady links, and don't trust random people online. Many of these scams or methods prey upon people's ignorance or gullibility, so the best way to avoid it in the future is to simply learn from your's and other's mistakes and take measures against situations such as this.
Maybe just only an alien or troll,but definitely not a robot(in 100 % not a machine-it's not even sarcasm or not even reverse psychology). Definitely human being. Made out of organic fluids,flesh,muscles and bones.

Trophies
XP
Maybe just only an alien or troll,but definitely not a robot(in 100 % not a machine-it's not even sarcasm or not even reverse psychology). Definitely human being. Made out of organic fluids,flesh,muscles and bones.

You're just trolling at this point. Accept the advice or don't, not much else to be said on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"