I've calculated Pyra's BWH measurement to be 56 inches/28 inches/35 inches in Xenoblade Chronicles 2

delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the anatomical structure of Pyra's spine, outlined in green dotted lines. This is drawn based on the shadows of Pyra's hips:

H33zwiu.png

I used the above image to measure the bust size of Pyra, then interpolate the length from the back to the bust's tips.

Then I used the following picture to estimate Pyra's arm's diameter, which is 11 inches / π = 3.5 inches. (rounded to nearest tenth).

fkzixx1.jpg

Thus, Pyra's arm's diameter is 3.5 inches.

I then used the following picture to measure the bust. There are 4 arms placed in a row. The arm in the sky is how it looks like.

ztUwZRJ.png

We know that when measuring a bust size, we can simplify this by measuring a rectangle box. Since the length is 14 inches, we can just multiply by 4, which we get 56 inches. This is an over-exaggeration, but this is a video game, so all characters will have wildly out-of-proportion bust sizes.

Then we measure the waist using the same method shown above:

5qZdREG.png

Again, the box measurement estimate is (3.5 * 2) * 4 = 28 inches. What a "waist"! :)

Then we measure the hip, as above. Note the 3rd arm (right-most arm) only has half of itself overlapping the hip, so we consider this as half an arm's thickness.

BHrarCZ.png

So we get the box size (3.5 * 2.5) * 4 = 35 inches, which is a good hip size.

Thus concludes my findings for Pyra's B-W-H measurements. In other words, Pyra wears a size 28 bra.

Why I did this? Someone on ResetEra challenged me to post the findings on the forum, but I don't have permission to do so. This is my response to that thread. I couldn't link it from here, because it's a private conversation.

TLDR - Pyra is 56/28/35.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the anatomical structure of Pyra's spine, outlined in green dotted lines. This is drawn based on the shadows of Pyra's hips:

H33zwiu.png

I used the above image to measure the bust size of Pyra, then interpolate the length from the back to the bust's tips.

Then I used the following picture to estimate Pyra's arm's diameter, which is 11 inches / π = 3.5 inches. (rounded to nearest tenth).

fkzixx1.jpg

Thus, Pyra's arm's diameter is 3.5 inches.

I then used the following picture to measure the bust. There are 4 arms placed in a row. The arm in the sky is how it looks like.

ztUwZRJ.png

We know that when measuring a bust size, we can simplify this by measuring a rectangle box. Since the length is 14 inches, we can just multiply by 4, which we get 56 inches. This is an over-exaggeration, but this is a video game, so all characters will have wildly out-of-proportion bust sizes.

Then we measure the waist using the same method shown above:

5qZdREG.png

Again, the box measurement estimate is (3.5 * 2) * 4 = 28 inches. What a "waist"! :)

Then we measure the hip, as above. Note the 3rd arm (right-most arm) only has half of itself overlapping the hip, so we consider this as half an arm's thickness.

BHrarCZ.png

So we get the box size (3.5 * 2.5) * 4 = 35 inches, which is a good hip size.

Thus concludes my findings for Pyra's B-W-H measurements. In other words, Pyra wears a size 28 bra.

Why I did this? Someone on ResetEra challenged me to post the findings on the forum, but I don't have permission to do so. This is my response to that thread. I couldn't link it from here, because it's a private conversation.

TLDR - Pyra is 56/28/35.
can you calculate this one?
44a.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s