QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just as the title says. I've been very much out of the loop for the past couple of months, I haven't been on the internet to do something besides check my email or look up weather in a while. I want to know the names of the new coming or announced handhelds and stuff. I will look them up myself if someone would be so kind as to name anything--especially the handhelds/media players that are being talked about and watched so that I could catch myself up this weekend...

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, your return on the news of the new DS model, the DSi is certainly of note.

PSP-3000 was unveiled recently. Clearer screen, less glare, better mic, and a couple of other features I can't remember.

The Pandora was released in a limited quantity too. Pretty much piracy heaven from what I hear.

Some Gamecube games are being released on the Wii with Wii-controls.

Last week or so, around four or five DS titles were released and all hell broke loose.

Megaman 9.

I dunno, nothing incredibly groundbreaking right now. Just a lot of speculation over the DSi and it's piratability. Yes, I made that up.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Well, your return on the news of the new DS model, the DSi is certainly of note.

PSP-3000 was unveiled recently. Clearer screen, less glare, better mic, and a couple of other features I can't remember.

The Pandora was released in a limited quantity too. Pretty much piracy heaven from what I hear.

Some Gamecube games are being released on the Wii with Wii-controls.

Last week or so, around four or five DS titles were released and all hell broke loose.

Megaman 9.

I dunno, nothing incredibly groundbreaking right now. Just a lot of speculation over the DSi and it's piratability. Yes, I made that up.
Not a better mic on the PSP, the other PSPs did not have Mics.
Wii Backup Loader by waninkoko
Wii Backup loader by Wiigator
Cave Story on WiiWare
Lots of DS releases (N+, DQ4, Pokemon Platinum (J), Line Rider 2 and more)

All I can think of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1