I've been banned on mIRC...

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by coolwinners, Nov 14, 2003.

1. coolwinners
    OP

coolwinners Newbie

Here's how it goes:

I was on mIRC in #gbatemp using a trigger. Unfortunately, I used thge trigger too many times and didn't know I was using it. I agree that that was not a good thing to do, but before banning me, couldn't I have been notified that I was doing something wrong. I was banned straight-awau. No explaination. Nothing.

I can't notify the person who banned me because they won't accept my request to chat. How am I suppoused to get back on the channel?

If there is a OP who would like to unban ( I would be quite grateful), please PM me and I will PM you my localhost/ ip thing.

I was banned by Azimuth.

2. Puck The Joker

Puck The Joker Puck, The Arrogant Phuck

Banned
    Nov 3, 2002
    Avalon
    Let me make this as clear as possible, the channel and forum are DIFFERENT places. Don't bring your IRC problems here, because a lot of us could care less. Take the time to look at all the other closed "I got banned" topics and read the posts there.

3. Inu268

Inu268 woof

Dec 16, 2002
    Brazil
    right here
    and it was your fault for being banned,get over it

4. coolwinners
    OP

coolwinners Newbie

I understand that it was my fault, and take the blame, but I shuold be allowed back. :S And, CAJoker1999, where else am I suppoused to ask to be unbanned?

5. Inu268

Inu268 woof

Dec 16, 2002
    Brazil
    right here
    dont worry the ban isnt forever man.....just wait 1 day before doing posts like this.....and you shouldnt do posts like this but.....well we cant stop you....just wait

6. PhaTdrU

PhaTdrU GBAtemp's Phattest Member (o_O)

Oct 28, 2002
    Indonesia
    yeah, take a chill pill... they wont ban you forever...

7. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    I'm just saying but he probably didn't know that. . .