OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Topic says it all, pretty much. Pick a topic that you think i'd fight over, and we can have ourselves a happy little flame war, complete with personal attacks and other fun stuff.

If you can't think of any subjects, here are some:

VISTA IS GREAT MACS ARE FOR FAGS

IPODS ARE FOR RETARDS I HAVE A GREAT COWCOW BRAND MP3 PLAYER AND IT IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT EXPE$$IVE IPOD

etc.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that OSX is a quite refined operating system!

iPods aren't that bad either!

DrKupo is a mighty good fellow I may add.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
As some of you are aware, I have been reinserted into GBATemp's staff as one of the GBATemp IRC Operators. Being a former magazine staff editor and channel operator for the now vacated EFNet channel as well as many years of experience elsewhere, the powers that be, such as Costello, Narin, Spikey and others, felt me worthy of such a position. Just as expected, there are some that do not agree with this decision. I do understand that my departure months ago left more than a few people a bit unhappy with my parting words. That's their problem, but let's move to the present situation. Specifically, DrKupo, also known as mtw, has made it quite clear about his objections towards my new role, going as far as to label me the "new tyrant".

Upon the start of the official GBATemp IRC network, it was made clear to me that everyone starts anew with a clean slate. Their past mistakes and trespasses are to be forgiven. Even DrKupo was given this luxury despite my personal opinions of the matter. Not surprisingly, we agreed that he would do himself in with his usual methods of hateful and pathetic banter. It's not simply pushing the envelope in his case, but rather his twisted gift of chewing it up and spewing it back out that is beyond belief that a person could actually turn out this way. Yes, we were of the collective understanding that this was not a question of "What if?" but more of an issue of "When?".

In typical fashion, he decided to sing during a time that most of the channel operators were away for whatever reasons. Yes, it's redundant to sing in a chat room, but it's what he chose to sing that became the offense. DrKupo performed a rendition of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The problem was that it was not the original song's lyrics, but rather, an anti-semitic rewrite of the classic Christmas song was imposed upon everyone. I personally do not care what anyone's views are towards the faith of Judaism nor any governments populated by Jewish citizens, such as Israel. The words stemmed from hatred and bigotry. There is zero misunderstanding despite claims of intended humor. I will not tolerate any and all infractions involving any form of racism, attacks on anyone's religious faith or absence thereof, gender, sexual orientation and so forth.

Upon waking up that morning, not even 24 hours after the new network went live, and reading what he had said, the ban was put into place. I then placed the log of what he said into the private IRC Forum. Yes, one exists, and no, you may not have access. The summation among both IRC and Forum Moderators that commented about the ban was that of expectation and a lack of interest. Therefore, I'm not alone in the thought that DrKupo has zero business in the new IRC channel. I also took it upon myself to ban him from all related GBATemp channels. Again, no objections from the direction of any staff members has occurred. There are private channels there which are not compliant to the official channel's rules, so if he wants to log on, he can dwell there for the moment. For anyone proposing a bonehead move, do not even think of hosting files anywhere on the network. There has been no final decision as of yet whether or not to ban him from the entire network. It has been under consideration. Whatever DrKupo's feelings upon the subjects are irrelevant.

I hope that those who read this take into consideration of exactly who I am talking about. This is the personality who I would dare claim holds the record of the most posts having been moderated here at GBATemp. There have been countless displays of trolling, flaming, racism and other degrees of embarrassing conduct from his direction. It still surprises me that there are those that consciously choose to defend his unjustified rights to display a exhibit of disgusting verbiage. Of course, it's people such as this that keep Jerry Springer on the air. Please don't interpret the preceding statement incorrectly. I'm referring to the guests, not the viewing audience.

DrKupo, you have, like always, brought this upon yourself. You have taken the position that it is my fault or Spikey's or Costello's for not paying attention to the staff's activities. I don't care. The IRC team doesn't care. The Forum team doesn't care. No one cares but you and your mentally delusional fan club. We don't cater to any of you. We serve the purpose of ensuring that people act within the boundaries of the rules and hand out discipline when needed. In your case, we'd have to order an economy-sized load. None of us want to bother due to your reputable poor attitude and impossibly unalterable mentality of constantly doing what you want without any expectation of penalties. It is the sincere hope of many that your attendance within these very forums comes to an abrupt end.

I am well aware of your threats of attacking my internet connection with a distributed denial of service attack. Believe me when I say that I hope you are that stupid. I could just see you sitting in a room under arrest by the U.S. Department of Justice and Homeland Security. The scent of tears and urine stemming from you would stink almost as much as your own typical (Censored!). I know for absolute certain that you would provide every piece of information you know or have been led to believe about the scene. That's right, people. While I deplore to use the terms, rat and squeal, he will do whatever he can to save his own ass from being penetrated by his fellow inmates. Last time I checked, those incarcerated for computer crimes rate amongst the prison hierarchy just above smurfs and child killers. While I am sure those who have committed crimes are probably disregarding this possibility, their long-term memories are at work.

From a personal standpoint, I think that you are in need of lengthy, massive, professional help. If anyone in this fan club of yours really gave a damn about you, they would approach you in a style of intervention and aim to convince you to seek treatment for the many addictions and ailments that you yourself have publically admitted to being burdened with. Instead, like most twisted, bloodlusting people, they sinisterly enjoy what you do, because it's a nauseating show that keeps on playing out as dependable as a morbid rendition of the Simpson's. They don't respect you despite any words to the contrary. They are savoring the fact that you piss everyone off without purpose, reason or sense. Even they know the finale of you will likely be the finale of your very life. Don't kid yourself. That's the ending they want, and it is their wet dream of being a degree that will grab notice of the associated press and global news networks. At times, that's the ending the rest of us are tempted to settle for. As wrong as that sounds, it may be the only thing to shut you and your immature, spiteful tirades the hell up.

As far as I and the other IRC operators are concerned, your time in the official channels is done. This isn't EFNet. We don't have to negotiate or answer to other non-GBATemp staffers or bot operators. There's no appeals process. Contrary to your delusions, there's no one else to blame. It's just you. You alone decided to step way out of line once again, and you damn well knew better. The joke isn't what you said. It wasn't anywhere near a level of comedy that you found it to be. The joke here, as it has always been, is you. It's an awful, pitiful joke at that. Grow up and soon. Otherwise, you'll likely do what the rest of us have already concluded: You'll just end up hurting yourself and others around you. Whether it is your shooting up a school or workplace, slashing the throats of your family or neighbors or something just as heinous with the final result of you committing suicide or being killed by police, your end will not surprise us. I take that back. If it's not of a deplorable result, such as dying in a car wreck while experiencing one of your drunken stupors or tripping on some stairs and breaking your neck, we would genuinely be in shock and awe.

To conclude this comment, DrKupo, take the prejudicial, obnoxious, pathetic sideshow that is yourself elsewhere. You're not wanted here.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Xcalibur said:
As some of you are aware, I have been reinserted into GBATemp's staff as one of the GBATemp IRC Operators. Being a former magazine staff editor and channel operator for the now vacated EFNet channel as well as many years of experience elsewhere, the powers that be, such as Costello, Narin, Spikey and others, felt me worthy of such a position. Just as expected, there are some that do not agree with this decision. I do understand that my departure months ago left more than a few people a bit unhappy with my parting words. That's their problem, but let's move to the present situation. Specifically, DrKupo, also known as mtw, has made it quite clear about his objections towards my new role, going as far as to label me the "new tyrant".

Upon the start of the official GBATemp IRC network, it was made clear to me that everyone starts anew with a clean slate. Their past mistakes and trespasses are to be forgiven. Even DrKupo was given this luxury despite my personal opinions of the matter. Not surprisingly, we agreed that he would do himself in with his usual methods of hateful and pathetic banter. It's not simply pushing the envelope in his case, but rather his twisted gift of chewing it up and spewing it back out that is beyond belief that a person could actually turn out this way. Yes, we were of the collective understanding that this was not a question of "What if?" but more of an issue of "When?".

In typical fashion, he decided to sing during a time that most of the channel operators were away for whatever reasons. Yes, it's redundant to sing in a chat room, but it's what he chose to sing that became the offense. DrKupo performed a rendition of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The problem was that it was not the original song's lyrics, but rather, an anti-semitic rewrite of the classic Christmas song was imposed upon everyone. I personally do not care what anyone's views are towards the faith of Judaism nor any governments populated by Jewish citizens, such as Israel. The words stemmed from hatred and bigotry. There is zero misunderstanding despite claims of intended humor. I will not tolerate any and all infractions involving any form of racism, attacks on anyone's religious faith or absence thereof, gender, sexual orientation and so forth.

Upon waking up that morning, not even 24 hours after the new network went live, and reading what he had said, the ban was put into place. I then placed the log of what he said into the private IRC Forum. Yes, one exists, and no, you may not have access. The summation among both IRC and Forum Moderators that commented about the ban was that of expectation and a lack of interest. Therefore, I'm not alone in the thought that DrKupo has zero business in the new IRC channel. I also took it upon myself to ban him from all related GBATemp channels. Again, no objections from the direction of any staff members has occurred. There are private channels there which are not compliant to the official channel's rules, so if he wants to log on, he can dwell there for the moment. For anyone proposing a bonehead move, do not even think of hosting files anywhere on the network. There has been no final decision as of yet whether or not to ban him from the entire network. It has been under consideration. Whatever DrKupo's feelings upon the subjects are irrelevant.

I hope that those who read this take into consideration of exactly who I am talking about. This is the personality who I would dare claim holds the record of the most posts having been moderated here at GBATemp. There have been countless displays of trolling, flaming, racism and other degrees of embarrassing conduct from his direction. It still surprises me that there are those that consciously choose to defend his unjustified rights to display a exhibit of disgusting verbiage. Of course, it's people such as this that keep Jerry Springer on the air. Please don't interpret the preceding statement incorrectly. I'm referring to the guests, not the viewing audience.

DrKupo, you have, like always, brought this upon yourself. You have taken the position that it is my fault or Spikey's or Costello's for not paying attention to the staff's activities. I don't care. The IRC team doesn't care. The Forum team doesn't care. No one cares but you and your mentally delusional fan club. We don't cater to any of you. We serve the purpose of ensuring that people act within the boundaries of the rules and hand out discipline when needed. In your case, we'd have to order an economy-sized load. None of us want to bother due to your reputable poor attitude and impossibly unalterable mentality of constantly doing what you want without any expectation of penalties. It is the sincere hope of many that your attendance within these very forums comes to an abrupt end.

I am well aware of your threats of attacking my internet connection with a distributed denial of service attack. Believe me when I say that I hope you are that stupid. I could just see you sitting in a room under arrest by the U.S. Department of Justice and Homeland Security. The scent of tears and urine stemming from you would stink almost as much as your own typical (Censored!). I know for absolute certain that you would provide every piece of information you know or have been led to believe about the scene. That's right, people. While I deplore to use the terms, rat and squeal, he will do whatever he can to save his own ass from being penetrated by his fellow inmates. Last time I checked, those incarcerated for computer crimes rate amongst the prison hierarchy just above smurfs and child killers. While I am sure those who have committed crimes are probably disregarding this possibility, their long-term memories are at work.

From a personal standpoint, I think that you are in need of lengthy, massive, professional help. If anyone in this fan club of yours really gave a damn about you, they would approach you in a style of intervention and aim to convince you to seek treatment for the many addictions and ailments that you yourself have publically admitted to being burdened with. Instead, like most twisted, bloodlusting people, they sinisterly enjoy what you do, because it's a nauseating show that keeps on playing out as dependable as a morbid rendition of the Simpson's. They don't respect you despite any words to the contrary. They are savoring the fact that you piss everyone off without purpose, reason or sense. Even they know the finale of you will likely be the finale of your very life. Don't kid yourself. That's the ending they want, and it is their wet dream of being a degree that will grab notice of the associated press and global news networks. At times, that's the ending the rest of us are tempted to settle for. As wrong as that sounds, it may be the only thing to shut you and your immature, spiteful tirades the hell up.

As far as I and the other IRC operators are concerned, your time in the official channels is done. This isn't EFNet. We don't have to negotiate or answer to other non-GBATemp staffers or bot operators. There's no appeals process. Contrary to your delusions, there's no one else to blame. It's just you. You alone decided to step way out of line once again, and you damn well knew better. The joke isn't what you said. It wasn't anywhere near a level of comedy that you found it to be. The joke here, as it has always been, is you. It's an awful, pitiful joke at that. Grow up and soon. Otherwise, you'll likely do what the rest of us have already concluded: You'll just end up hurting yourself and others around you. Whether it is your shooting up a school or workplace, slashing the throats of your family or neighbors or something just as heinous with the final result of you committing suicide or being killed by police, your end will not surprise us. I take that back. If it's not of a deplorable result, such as dying in a car wreck while experiencing one of your drunken stupors or tripping on some stairs and breaking your neck, we would genuinely be in shock and awe.

To conclude this comment, DrKupo, take the prejudicial, obnoxious, pathetic sideshow that is yourself elsewhere. You're not wanted here.

+1
yaypsp.gif

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:

I want to get that post framed, but I'm not sure where I could get that done.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
DrKupo said:
Xcalibur said:

Epic wall of text made you feel proud huh?
You could have it printed on a special type of paper in a calligraphy font and then frame it.
Be sure to blow it up so it takes at least half your bedroom wall and you can see it each and everytime you stand up from bed.

Posts merged

P.S.: SKULLCANDY IS SO FUCKING AWESOME
GREAT SOUND AND GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
MUCH BETTER THAN OVERPRICED BOSE OR SENNHEISER YOU FAG
GO BACK TO WHATEVER NONCONFORMIST HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF
JUST CAUSE ITS POPULAR DOESN'T MEAN ITS BAD

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I dont go on IRC that often, but I was there when you were "singing" that anti-Semitic version of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

I was fucking disgusted to be completely honest and all jokes aside.

DrKupo

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
DrKupo said:
Xcalibur said:

Epic wall of text made you feel proud huh?
You could have it printed on a special type of paper in a calligraphy font and then frame it.
Be sure to blow it up so it takes at least half your bedroom wall and you can see it each and everytime you stand up from bed.

Posts merged

P.S.: SKULLCANDY IS SO FUCKING AWESOME
GREAT SOUND AND GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
MUCH BETTER THAN OVERPRICED BOSE OR SENNHEISER YOU FAG
GO BACK TO WHATEVER NONCONFORMIST HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF
JUST CAUSE ITS POPULAR DOESN'T MEAN ITS BAD

Epic wall of text makes me lol every time i read it

LOL SKULLCANDY IS FOR FAGGOTS SOUNDS LIKE SHIT YOU ARE DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Jan 22 2009, 11:11 PM)
I dont go on IRC that often, but I was there when you were "singing" that anti-Semitic version of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

I was fucking disgusted to be completely honest and all jokes aside.

Ok? And.....? Also I doubt you were actually there as pretty much no one was there.

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
And thats it, I dont really want to have any kind of discussion with you bro.

If you think things like that are funny, I feel sorry for your sorry ass!

I should have put you on my ignore list from then, not from right now!

Later!
yaypsp.gif

DrKupo

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
And thats it, I dont really want to have any kind of discussion with you bro.

If you think things like that are funny, I feel sorry for your sorry ass!

I should have put you on my ignore list from then, not from right now!

Later!
yaypsp.gif

Alright, see you around! Bye P1ngpong, hope you enjoy your DS XTREME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb