ITT: We discuss stupid people

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just talking to a fellow on AIM and he blocked me when I tried explaining that the iPhone can only recognize 2 touches at a time.

blink.gif

Wilson735

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we discussing stupid people? How about those idiots that brag about how they stole something from wherever? I had someone in my class this morning going off about how he stole something from a store, "just walked out the door with it". What an idiot.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:
I was just talking to a fellow on AIM and he blocked me when I tried explaining that the iPhone can only recognize 2 touches at a time.

blink.gif
I just started to laugh when i read this. the emoticon is perfect lol

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys think thats bad?
I have to work with a phone technician who doesn't know anything about newer technologies.
I heard him bragging the other day about how his blackberry had a FullHD screen.
I literally facepalmed.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just about beat the shit out of a Wal-Mart Self-Checkout machine today, does that count?

While my dad was picking up some prescriptions, I gathered up a load of spare change- mostly pennies- and grabbed a bag of Skittles. As cashiers don't like counting pennies, and since they all remember me as the kid who always forgets his ID when he wants to buy R or M-rated materials, I went to a self-checkout machine. Despite having about 25 cents extra, I ended up about 13 cents short because the machine wouldn't take old copper pennies or, strangely enough, nickels. After cycling through my remaining coins a few times, determined not to call someone over to cancel the purchase, I had gotten the total to 6 cents. Frustrated and pissed, I jammed an old, cut-up copper penny into the coin slot. I got 4 cents in change. I didn't question it, I just took the candy and left the store.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:

blink.gif

He probably thought you were a troll. It's obviously hard to tell without the context of the rest of the conversation. Your topic title doesn't net you too many points to the contrary though.

As for the content of your stifled conversation, the 2 touches thing.. I use an app that's a piano keyboard on my iphone, and it'll do 3 fingered chords. I promise I'll listen if you explain how that's possible.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mthrnite said:
I use an app that's a piano keyboard on my iphone, and it'll do 3 fingered chords. I promise I'll listen if you explain how that's possible.
Yes, please explain, I want to know
smileipb2.png

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:

blink.gif
What? Jellycar pauses with 3 fingers on screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on