Newcomer
Trophies
Website
techiedownloads.hostrocket.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey GBATemp'ers!!

Well, first off, let me introduce myself .. I'm a 22 year old living my passion as a computer technician from Canada
biggrin.gif
!! I am an avid gamer
gba.gif
, turned family man, but I try to keep in the loop LOL!! I've been a long time reader and fan of the site, but never had any ambition to sign up, LOL.. Hopefully I will be able to share my experience with others around here, and get a little back as well
smile.gif
.. I've gotta run, but, nice to meet you all and hope to talk soon!!

Thanks for your time,

Jonathan

SonOfSein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Jonathan, don't worry about your lack of ambition. I came to this site for over a year before I actually signed up. This is the only forum I've ever frequented, and I never go wanting. It's...it's like a family here.

Audience: Awwwwwww...

Heh heh, seriously, though, there's lots of great people here, that know the answers to pretty much any question you have about the GBA scene...

...unless it's regarding the whereabouts of a ROM. Then you can go to hell. Welcome!
grog.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to Hotel GBAtemp!

We are currently serving hot chocolate in the lounge area. Feel free to stop on by and get a free cup on me. Tell 'em jumps sent ya.

If you're a pink football headed person, I'd watch out for Luse. He seems to have a fetish for them.

Never mention sci-fi or the history there of around Tempest unless you're ready to read a 5 page essay.

That about covers everything.

Enjoy your stay.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the community Mr. jbruneau! It's not only a great one, but a very active one too - always something to participate in.
smile.gif

The cute maids have stopped giving me those free little mints that they leave on your pillow, so I'm afraid I stole the ones from your room before you arrived. No hard feelings! You can always find me down at the arcade if you want to duke it out like the game geeks that we all are. If not, feel free to relax by the bar with some grog, or by the pool with the perky breast and rock-hard-abs crowd.

All in all, no matter what you decide to partake in - enjoy the stay.
smile.gif

jbruneau

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
techiedownloads.hostrocket.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys & gals!! Thank you all for the warm welcome
biggrin.gif
!! Qrayzie you're welcome to have all the mints you want, I carry a pack of gum around on me all the time, so it kind of passes me by LOL.. Thanks for the Hot Chocolate too jumpman, I might take you up on that offer
wink.gif
, I love a good cup of java!! Well, I gotta get back to work .... I'll see you all soon!!

Jonathan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There was that Russian spy I think her name was Slutiyana Choksanapi