Hacking It's time to replace my M3 DS Simply

bogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have found buyer for my M3 DS Simply and I have 60€ to buy new flash linker. What to buy (Slot1&2 of course), but not to get screens like ''thank you for playing'' in FFIII
wacko.gif

In short words, the best DS card on the net.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, with 60€ on your hand, consider buying M3 Real or CycloDS...
(Don't post your question on more than one board, mods don't like that..)

And also, check some other threads rather than making a new one:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252
This is the topic for questions like yours..

I'm very satisfied with mine M3 Real, Perfect bundle....New firmware is out, Sakura....It's visually most advanced interface..
CycloDS has RTS, and great strong customer support, with forums where developers talk with people and listen to their demands..

bogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hvala prijatelju.

Mods can lock/delete this newbie thread (and sorry for this), I will post it on recommended thread.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bogi said:
I have found buyer for my M3 DS Simply and I have 60€ to buy new flash linker. What to buy (Slot1&2 of course), but not to get screens like ''thank you for playing'' in FFIII
wacko.gif

In short words, the best DS card on the net.

crossflash your m3 simply with patched r4 1.18 kernel and YOU WILL be able to play the latest games that m3 simply has fell behind with...... and a further patch on this forum to give larger save sizes for Daigasso Band Brothers DX and stuff like Hulk and guitar hero need simple ARM 7 / ARM 9 replacements (there are guides and simple tools to do these tasks also on this forum!)

M3 SIMPLY and R4 are NOT DEAD YET!

with the exception of not being SDHC compatible they are still great cards and still play a crap load of really good games
smile.gif

It will take a lot of incompatible games or something else pretty major for me to give my R4 up for good!
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I agree on every part of your post you made kobykaan..Sure thing that M3 Simply and R4 aren't dead yet..
But they lack the official updates and support from their develop team..and that's pretty huge thing..

I still have M3 Simply, my girlfriend is using it every day, and never had any problems with it....I would never give up on it...
But if the guy has a chance to upgrade on flashcart, he should! (he can still keep M3 Simply)..

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CorruptJon said:
If you have that much to spend and you want the BEST flast cart possible, I would go for this.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13829

It has 1GB of memory integrated that plays all releases perfectly, and it has a slot for micro sd's which currently go up to 8GB.
And the best of all, the support will never die, because it has an open-sourced firmware, which means that anyone can edit their firmware.

There are already lots of usermade updates on the net.

It may not have features like Realtime save, but it's the fastest improving cart available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a