OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, the ball rolling has been getting a little more involved since the original but it could get too complex and chaotic if overdone. Shouting... Might be an idea. But how to keep something like that optional? You couldn't compare scores then. I'd prefer a full featured Singstar clone.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dunno. they could have made the ball-rolling sections kinda swirly. and maybe add mic support so you'd have to shout OSU! or something.
You do realize that those are just gameplay tweaks, right? Nothing revolutionary. And shouting OSU into your DS is just moronic...

N E wayz...This game is very fun and addictive. If you don't see me here for a while, you know why.
tongue.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dunno. they could have made the ball-rolling sections kinda swirly. and maybe add mic support so you'd have to shout OSU! or something.

You do realize that those are just gameplay tweaks, right? Nothing revolutionary. And shouting OSU into your DS is just moronic...

N E wayz...This game is very fun and addictive. If you don't see me here for a while, you know why.
tongue.gif

FFS. I was just making the point that they could have added a bit more to spice up the sequel. Sorry if the two examples that took me all of 30 seconds to think up are "moronic".

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
what i would have liked is a practice mode that lets you play through a whole song even if you mess up, for those of us that get stuck at specific note patterns.

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i would have liked is a practice mode that lets you play through a whole song even if you mess up, for those of us that get stuck at specific note patterns.
Try playing your ghost, it doesn't fail you, it just keeps going. Except you can only do that if you save a replay of a song you've beaten.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Finished the normal mode yesterday, gotta say all that experience from the previous 2 versions made this game alot easier.

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait til you get to the last few songs of Hard.

I'm around the first few songs of Insane right now. Beating them quite easily, but i'm pretty sure when the last few song comes, it will give me a hard time again.

the last song for Hard mode was giving me a ready steady go deja vu.. my hands were sweating.. and i was at the 4th section almost finishing the stage.. made a small mistake.. but i caught back up
my life bar was below the midpoint already and i could see the screen zoom in into my character..
at that point i had to play perfect and get all 300's just to ensure all my effort weren't gonna be thrown down the drain,
so i concentrated very hard and got through them all.. and the wheel came! at that point my lifebar was merely 1 second away from depleting, so i had to SPIN LIKE A MAD MAN.
I used every single ounce of energy i had in my wrist and spun the hell out of it just to stay alive... and I FINALLY DID!

that was great fun, reminded me of the first time i played ready steady go
laugh.gif

grog.gif

Bohemian Rhapsod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Errm..does anyone else's freeze at a certain point?
No idea what the song's called, but I currently have 10 people rescued and he's the last person I have to save for the level. Some old guy. Mine freezes at the beginning of chapter 2. Using an R4

TOM LINCOLN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Errm..does anyone else's freeze at a certain point?
No idea what the song's called, but I currently have 10 people rescued and he's the last person I have to save for the level. Some old guy. Mine freezes at the beginning of chapter 2. Using an R4

Yeah my game freezes during the lasting song after the leaders backup guys start cryin. However, somehow the problem got fixed (I have no idea how) and the game stopped freezing on that part. After thinking that the problem had been eliminated I was finally able to beat the game and got far to the last song on hard mode. I got a little tired of failing the mission over and over and decided to replay the other levels. I got some new high scores and unlocked the 2nd bonus song. During the 2nd bonus song the game would freeze after I got past the 3rd part of the level (while Im poking at the screen no less) I thought that puting the part file fixed it but a kind gentleman on the other topic told me that the part file is only a tempory file created by firefox that appears when the file is downloading and disappears when the file is done. Meaning the part file didnt do jack shit. I decide to reupload the file on my sd card again and guess wat happened...it started freezing again at the same part of the last song
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

TOM LINCOLN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My theory on the cause of the problem after wasting a shitload of time try to resolve the problem is this:

Either some kinda of corruption occurs during the actual download of the game
OR
When your extracting the file from the rar file.

I decided to compare the OTO2 file with the files of other games that had no problem. The games with no problems shared a common trait, their individual created and modifyed dates are close to the same time

My OTO2 NDS file has the right created date, but for some reason it keeps saying that the date modifyed is Wednesday, January 12, 2000, 1:29:12PM

Im starting to think that perhaps that might give me a clue as to why the problem is happening and how to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."