It's that time of the month again.

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 901
  • Replies 5
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
No, not talking about that, but Splinter Cell is currently free (yes, the full game) to download on Uplay as Ubisoft's 30th Anniversary monthly game. Last month was Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

https://club.ubi.com/

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Meh splinter cell is okay. I'd be happier is Konami made a Metal Gear Solid game free but well Konami would never do that lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7
I've always preferred Splinter Cell over Metal Gear Solid because of the oriented stealth gameplay where you can basically plan your way. MGS is more action-adventure focused with stealth.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I've always preferred Splinter Cell over Metal Gear Solid because of the oriented stealth gameplay where you can basically plan your way. MGS is more action-adventure focused with stealth.
Well that depends on what MGS games you have played. Some were more stealth oriented and some were more action-adventure like MGS5. Both Splinter Cell and MGS are advertised as Action-Adventure Stealth games.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:O Sweet! I actually enjoyed a fan made game or "level" of Splinter Cell with a few of my friends on Little Big Planet 2. Sadly I realized the real game was rated M for mature. So I can't download it technically becuase of my age bruh.

Thanks for the info though. Never knew Ubisoft did this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?