It's that time of the month again.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Saiyan Lusitano, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    No, not talking about that, but Splinter Cell is currently free (yes, the full game) to download on Uplay as Ubisoft's 30th Anniversary monthly game. Last month was Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

https://club.ubi.com/

2. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    Meh splinter cell is okay. I'd be happier is Konami made a Metal Gear Solid game free but well Konami would never do that lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

3. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    I've always preferred Splinter Cell over Metal Gear Solid because of the oriented stealth gameplay where you can basically plan your way. MGS is more action-adventure focused with stealth.

4. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    Well that depends on what MGS games you have played. Some were more stealth oriented and some were more action-adventure like MGS5. Both Splinter Cell and MGS are advertised as Action-Adventure Stealth games.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

5. TragicKnight

TragicKnight Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2016
    United States
    They way I see it I love both the series. :) why not enjoy more then one stealth game. The earlier mgs games were more thealth but I still love them all.

Saiyan Lusitano likes this.
  6. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    :O Sweet! I actually enjoyed a fan made game or "level" of Splinter Cell with a few of my friends on Little Big Planet 2. Sadly I realized the real game was rated M for mature. So I can't download it technically becuase of my age bruh.

Thanks for the info though. Never knew Ubisoft did this.