Its that dirty SPAH.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chaosfox, Jul 26, 2009.

Jul 26, 2009

Its that dirty SPAH..... by Chaosfox at 3:53 PM (640 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Chaosfox
    OP

Newcomer Chaosfox Newbie

United Kingdom
    Lo guys, I got caught up with you lot in a game of TF2 the other day and had a blast so I thought i would do the polite thing and google you.

So here goes my introduction....... ahem...

I'm a hardcore gamer ( read as geek) so generally I'm pretty clued up on most things from custom Psp firmware to m3's & r4's and the like. I can chat shit about, PC's hardware and software, ps3's, 360's, and any fighting game you care to mention. (free cookie for anyone who guesses my avatar)

But also play table top stuff from warhammer 40K, Catan, Magic the gathering.

I purchase large amounts of software legally as my stance on the good old fashioned pirate is buy stuff you like but "demo" it first. Or you'll never get that sequel (shenmue 3) I have a firm stance against DRM.

I don't own a wii (I run dolphin EMU though) as its the first time a nintendo console has not appealed to me, though I do enjoy watching my girlfriend on wii fit on hers (bum waggle FTW), but I hate how the games save 3-4 feel like shovelware and re-hashes.

Well I guess that's a good enough introduction as any so I'm off to spam your topics.......

2. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
  3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    [​IMG]

Welcome Chaosfox, try not to backstab too many while you're at it [​IMG]

4. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    I like the cut of your jib, Chaosfox. It is indeed a very nice jib. Nicely cut. Well done. Welcome aboard.