It's raining :(

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love rain and lighting mmmm At least the internet isnt out (yet)

I live in Southern California, so we dont see much of that =/ It only rained like 5 days this year.... Very little rainfall..
frown.gif

noamkot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Summers here are bone dry... It last rained in May and if we're lucky we'd start seeing a few drizzles in early October...
I miss the rain.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Back in 1999 my house got struck by lightning and it took out the VCR, the phones, an external modem and the PC that was connected to.
That was fun, I lost all my GCSE coursework.

Luckly the insurence replaced the computer, an Intel 486 DX2/66 machine with a shiny new AMD K6/2 400 machine.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So it's raining 'And now most of the channels don't work :\'. Man, you must have it tough, glad I don't live in the US lol.

Over here in the UK there's merely been torrential amounts of rain as of late and many, many people have had their homes flooded and ruined, had no access to clean water or electricity and a few people have even lost their lives. Guess we got lucky, it would suck if something major like online videogame services weren't working!

tpi.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It rains every day here in Florida during the summer, helps keep the air smelling fresh
tongue.gif

Luckily I'm not connected to an electricity pole, but rather a generator so even if there is a surge, it wont kill my equipment. I still use a surge protector, just in case.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Darkforce: Shh, say it too loudly and it might come back
ph34r.gif
Much love for two days of solid sunshine down here, don't wreck it!

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im in england too *(north west) and we've not been hit by floods but it has *pissed* it down all summer so far.

I love thunder and lightening though, as long as Im inside
smile.gif

Where in the UK are you other guys? Did you get flooded?

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday at aroun 11 pm, it started rain all of a sudden with thunders and everything. You'll never know how the weather will be like here in NY. Once day sunny, the other day cold as hell =/

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So it's raining 'And now most of the channels don't work :\'. Man, you must have it tough, glad I don't live in the US lol.

Over here in the UK there's merely been torrential amounts of rain as of late and many, many people have had their homes flooded and ruined, had no access to clean water or electricity and a few people have even lost their lives. Guess we got lucky, it would suck if something major like online videogame services weren't working!

tpi.gif

Lol that's funny XD

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)