Hacking Its possible to use the GW Bluecard in the last FW?

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,i know that the card was blocked in 6.2 but... There is any new unnoficial FW for ussing it in the last FW? Thanks.

PS: This is probably a very noob question,i know.

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It depends, what firmware do you mean? if you mean the latest, which is 10.3, they are working on it at the moment.

My question is: Can i put another R4 software in the GW Bluecard for use it on 10.3 or no? Theoretically,the GW Bluecard is a R4i.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question is: Can i put another R4 software in the GW Bluecard for use it on 10.3 or no? Theoretically,the GW Bluecard is a R4i.
i've really never used a gateway but from what i know, they are working on a 10.3 update for the GW cards. just give them a day or a few. also, what do you mean by R4 Software? sorry, its just not clear enough.

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i've really never used a gateway but from what i know, they are working on a 10.3 update for the GW cards. just give them a day or a few. also, what do you mean by R4 Software? sorry, its just not clear enough.

If i put a update from another R4i,and use it on the last firmware.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks for the answers. Im going to wait for the GW release. Can someone close/erase this thread?
efore its closed. May I recommenced that you get a r4i-sdhc 3ds RTS model? they work on the latest fw and only cost like $17.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you installed the bluecardfix.cia in sysnand and then updated fw it should work. Otherwise I'm unsure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte