Homebrew Its possible to patch a 3ds game to run in extended memory mode so the performance can be improved?

Capetoelho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Like the title says i want to know if its possible to create a homebrew that run any 3ds game in extended memory mode, like pokemon sun moon mario maker... i mean it runs like that so the performance can stand out, specifically for old 3ds system , if its possible i want to test hyrule warriors i that mode. Maybe its not possible but i want to know anyway :) .

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It won't make anything run faster. Additionally, if you wanted more stuff on the screen at one time, the game would have to be programmed to take advantage of the extra space. So just setting the extra memory flag or "creating a homebrew" to do the same won't help.

Capetoelho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It won't make anything run faster. Additionally, if you wanted more stuff on the screen at one time, the game would have to be programmed to take advantage of the extra space. So just setting the extra memory flag or "creating a homebrew" to do the same won't help.

Understood, but for me its not like i want more things on screen, its too keep that way it was but with a little performance boost... but it seems to be impossible... for now i think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night