its only me or its seems that mario kart wolrdwide online player is fa

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by goldshlager, Apr 10, 2008.

1. goldshlager
    OP

goldshlager Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2008
    United States
    foir some reasone it seems that mario kart worldwide its fake,like nintendo put a cpu players,same players,same country
    maybe iam parnoid but it seems fake LOL:)

2. lou_weed

lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2008
    Iceland
    i dont think so ...
    the game's out only in europe and japan, so maybe you see the same players from your own region, and some crazy japanese that stay awake ( theres some time difference , isnt it ? )

by the way, what happenes when you choose "continental" ? do you see people only from the states , or from europe ?

3. Vater Unser

Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Oct 28, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Pen Island
    It's not out in Europe yet, so 90% percent of the people playing online are pirates from all over the world...

4. 1337Nemo

1337Nemo GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2007
    Gambia, The
    you can get the game in many stores in germany (i saw them myself), so these arent only pirates..

and i played with a lot of japanese people

5. Toonne

Toonne Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2006
    Well hehe, I must agree with you that it sometimes feels like you're playing
    against computers but that probably cause I’m so much better than everyone else [​IMG]
    So when you meet me, you will know it’s not a computer [​IMG]

6. goldshlager
    OP

goldshlager Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2008
    United States
    haha so lets fight my nick is (gv) [​IMG] give me your friend code and we will see [​IMG] LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice