It's only 08:30...

Hachibei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...and the day's off to a CRAPPY start. Why's that? Well...

-Stayed up super late to do an assignment. Finished at 04:00, had a class at 08:00, decided to stay up the rest of the night.
-Left house at 06:30. Got to school at 07:30. First time being early for class in months.
-08:00 rolls around. Half the class is waiting in the hallway for the professor.
-08:10. Still no teacher.
-08:20. Still no teacher. Decide to go to the computer lab to check email and class cancellation list.
-Found an email sent at 06:35 from the absent prof. She's sick. Next class is at 12:35. Can't go home because I'm pretty sure I'll pass out if I even look at my bed.
-FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So, what should I do for the next 4 hours?

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hang out with friends? Find a spot and play video games(if you have a handheld with you)? Setup your alarm clock so that it sends an electrical current down a a wire you have taped solidly to your finger and go to sleep? Time travel?

Hachibei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pyrmon24 said:
Hang out with friends? Find a spot and play video games(if you have a handheld with you)? Setup your alarm clock so that it sends an electrical current down a a wire you have taped solidly to your finger and go to sleep? Time travel?

1. Doesn't really look like an option right now, I think I was the only one in my friend group to not get the memo... hahahah.
2. I got my laptop, so I'll probably just load up on emulators and game for a while.
3. Can't find any wires around =/
4. I'll give that a shot if I get bored of gaming.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's another option
smileipb2.png

Hachibei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, well, my class is about to begin in half an hour. For those who are actually curious, I just played SMT for 2 hours, hung out with a friend I bumped into for an hour, ate lunch, and now I'm back in the library.
Sterl500 said:
Find somewhere to lay your head, and get some rest?
I can't sleep in public, even if I desperately wanted to. I have a mental block when it comes to that. I'm just kinda paranoid about getting mugged, hahaha.

Plus, the only place I could sleep in school would be the library, and I tend to be a very noisy and deep sleeper xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.