1657829211180.gif

Reactions: Ahmir

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just can't wait for Sony in their stupid tone deaf approach to make a sequel to the movie that leans full in on the memes only for it to crash and burn in theaters because by that point the meme will be long dead by then.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I just can't wait for Sony in their stupid tone deaf approach to make a sequel to the movie that leans full in on the memes only for it to crash and burn in theaters because by that point the meme will be long dead by then.

If the re-release flopped, I doubt they will.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That's not bring tone deaf that's giving what the people want. And people want more morbs

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

On one hand I have felt bad for Smith not being able to net many good roles/good films after spinning himself off on his own again but on the other hand this is probably an instance where his role in this bad movie propelled him in the spotlight again if only because he is just completely hamming it the fuck up for everyone to enjoy.

Reactions: Metal64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol