It's Free Comic Book Day!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, here in the States, it's Free Comic Book Day. Did anyone score anything interesting? I'll update this first post with pics of my haul. My local comic book store gave away two comics per person. My daughter was with me so we picked up a total of four comics that we'll be reading later tonight.

UPDATE: Pictures inside spoiler.
eLZGPHS.jpg

KK1ieBp.jpg

YN1YH3S.jpg

Q3rlVBc.jpg

5L5EmGh.jpg

Last edited by LightyKD,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, here in the States, it's Free Comic Book Day. Did anyone score anything interesting? I'll update this first post with pics of my haul. My local comic book store gave away two comics per person. My daughter was with me so we picked up a total of four comics that we'll be reading later tonight.

UPDATE: Pictures inside spoiler.
eLZGPHS.jpg

KK1ieBp.jpg

YN1YH3S.jpg

Q3rlVBc.jpg

5L5EmGh.jpg
It's Chat Noir.

Dino would approve.

Nice haul!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Chat Noir.

Dino would approve.

Nice haul!

Read that comic tonight. I was not fond of how the art style for the comic changed from anime to something more western looking. As for the story it's your basic Ladybug story minus the action. Perfect for a four year old girl.

Reactions: x65943

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to LVL UP EXPO and scored some free comics. I got a Pokemon comic, and Invader Zim comic, an Overwatch comic and a My Hero Academia comic.

I was looking for the Overwatch comic but settled for Street Fighter. I'm sure ill be happy reading it. I'm VERY happy that I just finished my Power Rangers issue! That comic had a "holy shit" moment that could only be topped, if Netflix ever partners up with Hasbro to bring the Shattered Grid story to live action.

Alternate timeline Tommy (A.K.A Lord Drakkon) kills his Rita Repulsa with the dragon dagger while the two are standing on top of a defeated Command Center. AFTER, the two just finished working together to crush the Power Rangers. Seriously, HOLY FUCK!

Last edited by LightyKD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night