Gaming It's competition time again - 2 chances to win a K101!

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I made my mark in Part 1.

Good man!

Advance 360
Gameboy PS-X
DroidX60
DroidBox Advance

Hey, I couldn't resist. Don't worry, I'll only put serious entries in the actual post. :P

Haha, it wouldn't surprise me to see any of those on some random Chinese handheld tbh!

Haha already put like 10 names XD will they get mad for too many posts?

Nope, but don't drown your great name by surrounding it with mediocre ones else they might miss it ;-)

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, I get the impression that they're more interested in a name that promotes the resurgence of a scene than just a variation of the GBA initials or Game Boy Advance name. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression I get when talking with them.

Reactions: 1 person

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But then how are people going to know what it plays or what it is when they're scrolling through the stuff? doesn't it say or something that gives a respectful tip of the hat to the original GBA

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, I get the impression that they're more interested in a name that promotes the resurgence of a scene than just a variation of the GBA initials or Game Boy Advance name. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression I get when talking with them.
You are right, my friend.

As this new K101 will use the case from Gemei A330, it will looks like a new devices. Thus, we do not want this device" live " under the shadow of the original GBA SP. We prefer you guys can think out some interesting names that really reflect the real meaning of this device. Like Dingoo A320, Dingoo is a very cool name though it is a retro emulator handhelds. We love such name more. Think more and you will got more chance to win the prize.

We will keep reading your post and make notes for those good names every day. Only the most inspiring one will win. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 person

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
As this new K101 will use the case from Gemei A330

of all the china chip/dingoo tech devices i've tested (a320, a330, gemei a330) the gemei a330 has the best buttons and case. will you guys be using just the case or are you using the same buttons/d-pad?

-another world

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As this new K101 will use the case from Gemei A330

of all the china chip/dingoo tech devices i've tested (a320, a330, gemei a330) the gemei a330 has the best buttons and case. will you guys be using just the case or are you using the same buttons/d-pad?

-another world
My friend, K101 used the case and the improved buttons and d-pad and should buttons. I think the buttons/d-pad/shoulder buttons are one of the great point on this device.

Yes, I love the design on Gemei A330 too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr