Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>>"dragon creature of plasma"

Lol, this made me think about how old of a name this is. I've been using this username since the later days of the GameShark forum (later for me, at least) - back when they... let's see if I can remember correctly, as I was about 8 or 9 when this all went down - back when they switched hosts, upgraded to what I think was IPB1 from phpBB...

I may try to have my name changed to something more relevant within the next month or two. Then again, who actually gets their name changed on a forum.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
>>"dragon creature of plasma"

Lol, this made me think about how old of a name this is. I've been using this username since the later days of the GameShark forum (later for me, at least) - back when they... let's see if I can remember correctly, as I was about 8 or 9 when this all went down - back when they switched hosts, upgraded to what I think was IPB1 from phpBB...

I may try to have my name changed to something more relevant within the next month or two. Then again, who actually gets their name changed on a forum.
Me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo