Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
rofl2.gif
I found something funny from the site Hazey mentioned

Posted by: NHMoldInspector Sep 10 2007, 06:54 AM

Ya Shady....Hazey got deleted....and yet his name lives on....

rofl2.gif
OWNED!!!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, double post.

If you want specifics:

# Do not post topic titles in full capitals, or include an obscene amount of full-stops (periods) or exclamation marks, question marks etc.

# When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQ's!

# All posts should be made in English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

"We are an English speaking community. Please post in English ONLY. (Legible English!!) " - GBATEMP

# Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.

Not so much the second one, but the first, third and last one definitely...

I had to re-read your post in order to understand it, and I still didn't understand till I found the "other" topic you posted before. By the way, you never even put which flash cart was having the problem either.

Should have kept it in your other thread man.
# Do not minimod.

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do u mean, I posted about quake ds not working on my m3 ds real in a post before... sO its all good, I'm patienty waiting for an update of it's frimware. They emailed me saying they r also working on making games for the gba emulotor to work too...

-HaZeY

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dude, double post.

If you want specifics:

# Do not post topic titles in full capitals, or include an obscene amount of full-stops (periods) or exclamation marks, question marks etc.

# When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQ's!

# All posts should be made in English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

"We are an English speaking community. Please post in English ONLY. (Legible English!!) " - GBATEMP

# Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.

Not so much the second one, but the first, third and last one definitely...

I had to re-read your post in order to understand it, and I still didn't understand till I found the "other" topic you posted before. By the way, you never even put which flash cart was having the problem either.

Should have kept it in your other thread man.

oh my gosh! spamming in the Testing Area?!!!

You're kidding!
wacko.gif

God forbid spam in the Testing Area...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse