SoulCaster

OP
Trophies
Website
club.ign.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, I been here for quite a few years (actually since the beginning of GBAtemp
tongue.gif
), but I just thought it was about time I actually gave a proper introduction of myself. So here it goes:

I been coming to GBAtemp way back when it was just a site sharing ROMs with others (actually KiVan was a member at a forum I use to go to until he left to breathe life into GBAtemp) and it wasn't until Nov. 5, 2005 that I decided to register and join the GBAtemp community. Even though I was a registered member I hardly posted (I was a one forum guy at the time, still sort of am
tongue.gif
), but I made a few post from time to time just to make sure my account would remain active. It wasn't until recently that I decided to see if I can multi-task more than one forum at a time
tongue.gif
, so here I am.

Well, that is it for how I ended up here on GBAtemp, I just hope I didn't bore you all
tongue.gif
with my very short history lesson. Oh, and I'm looking forward to facing some of you in a few races on Mario Kart: DS...and winning
evil.gif
(I'm an ok racer when I don't face snakers, but I like to trash talk so...
nyanya.gif
).

PS: Who do I speak to about having my name changed? because at the time I registered I thought we'd get a chance to make our own nicknames (I been to a few forums that gave you the option of a forum name and a log-in name).

[T.O.S.C.]

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome, you can have you're name changed by talking to anyone Supervisor and up.

I'd suggest Costello, shaunj66, Luse, or Opium as they seem to be around alot lately.

th3sandm4n

I'm here for the knowledge!
Trophies
Website
www.Websiteofdoom.com
XP
Country
United States

SoulCaster

OP
Trophies
Website
club.ign.com
XP
Country
Canada
With the viewtiful sig too, I told you the film strip worked =)

Welcome welcome

Thanks for the compliment, lol. It is one of my very first sigs and I think it looks pretty good, I have yet to learn how to do all that fancy stuff with brush ad what not, but once I find a site which teaches how to do them (and some motivation
tongue.gif
) I can start sig making again.

Anyway, thanks for the friendly welcomes everyone. I am looking forward to posting here more (of course without spamming, which is not my thing of course
tongue.gif
) and sharing what I know about gaming and etc. with others.

[T.O.S.C.]

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

Welcome welcome

Thanks for the compliment, lol. It is one of my very first sigs and I think it looks pretty good, I have yet to learn how to do all that fancy stuff with brush ad what not, but once I find a site which teaches how to do them (and some motivation
tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks for the friendly welcomes everyone. I am looking forward to posting here more (of course without spamming, which is not my thing of course
tongue.gif

[T.O.S.C.]
I don't think we've met before but the text you sign off with is very familiar.

were you at gbaetc?

SoulCaster

OP
Trophies
Website
club.ign.com
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome back

Don't drink the water, they've put something in it... to make you forget...

I don't even know how I got here in the first place.
we flavour the water with pie to attract you in. then the grog messes up your mind :|
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

lol, pie is not my thing

I have yet to learn how to do all that fancy stuff with brush ad what not
Do us all a favor and dont, the last thing this world needs is more Photoshop brush whores.

And welcome to the boards
wink.gif

I can't make any promises there because I plan to get into the business that involves this sort of thing
tongue.gif
, but sicne I'm lazy and a procrastinator you won;t be seein anythign fancy form me for a good LONG time
tongue.gif

Welcome welcome

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

[T.O.S.C.]
I don't think we've met before but the text you sign off with is very familiar.

were you at gbaetc?

Yeah, I use to go to the GBAetc forums (now...er...used to be called Next Gen Portables) and I believe you also use to go to the Kinetic Dimension forums (now called The Fullmetsl Alchemist) at one time?

Hey Squiffy, was that question about KiVaN directed to me? If so, I would not know, only talked to him about 2 or 3 times before GBAtemp was born.

[T.O.S.C.]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too