ROM Hack "It's a wonderful world" is translating to Thai.

kenghot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kenghot.com
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi,
Finally, I choose "It's a wonderful world" to be my third project. Now it's about 70% hacked. For someone who interesting to translate to your own language, i've posted hacking information and Mapping font table at http://www.kenghot.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=27&PN=1

2007-09-03_100809_iwwt1.jpg

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If someone would translate this game, even a semi-literal translation, then I would probably make it my duty to take what they have started and turn it into a fully-playable, proper English game.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder, are the tools used for translating this game universal (As in the tools works for every other game) or do you have to come up with a different set of tools for every game you plan to translate? I never really did understood how people translated the in-game text so I wouldn't know.

kenghot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kenghot.com
XP
Country
Thailand
I wonder, are the tools used for translating this game universal (As in the tools works for every other game) or do you have to come up with a different set of tools for every game you plan to translate? I never really did understood how people translated the in-game text so I wouldn't know.

Each game is completly differerenc format. So i need to create new tool for new project.

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Each game is completly differerenc format. So i need to create new tool for new project.
So Kenghot...is there any possible way to Translate these games to english? Or even give me a Dialog script?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."