transam81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So last night i put BandHero on my SanDisc Cruzer. After turning on the Wii and loading Usb Loader GX, i selected BandHero (Oh no black screen). Duh i forgot default is 249. So i hold power (5 sec) then power on.

i get back into GX select BandHero then settings, changing from default to 222 (Because this is the one set with 37/38). Hit the save button then back button then of course load the game. WTF another black screen!

I do some searching and some reading on the forum, it is suggested that switching 002 fix to "Anti" will help.
Also suggested is that maybe it's 223 and i'm wrong about 222 37 merged with 38. I make the changes load the game and would you believe it, another black screen.

I'm not about to give up. After restarting i went back to those setting hit the reset default button then selected 222 (cause dam it i'm right). I load up the game and guess what happens, that's right the game works now. Even the DS party play!

Wow that is a long story but now to the problem. I turned off the game (i forget the reason why), and then when i try to restart the game i got the black screen again. (oh yeah i returned to the Wii menu)
So i restart GX and double check the settings, sure enough the setting were saved, (what could it have been?) i load the game and get the black screen.

SOB the only thing that had changed was......... the freakin play count?

What the hell why not i'll reset the play count it doesn't make any sense but i have done stupider things before.

Well i reset the dam play count and the freakin game worked, WTF! Is the problem with my ios, cios or Usb Loader GX?

Can some one help?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what the problem is. But I can't imagine the playcount being relevant. Also, there is no difference between installing IOS37/38 as 222 or as 223 so don't bother changing that.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sounds like USB Loader GX's files was causing the problem

you didnt try other USB Loaders to rule out USB loader GX

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine for me using WiiFlow R17, cIOS222 (38/37) and game set to load with cIOS222 (my default) and 002 Fix set to on.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it helps to have Block IOS Reload enabled. I've used 249 global, 223 (38-37) for the game, with Anti-002 and Block IOS Reload in Cover Flow and it's loaded every time without issue.

transam81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the wait, i tried Block ios and it seems to work. So well in fact that i've been playing the game for the past half hour(training my vocals blow
blush.gif
"in a totally not gay way").

@xzxero i have neogammar7 on SD but i didn't try it.

Block ios stops the usb loader from trying to use 249, right? so if usb loader doesn't read my game with 222/223 it tries 249, it could be that with all the power cycling the cruzer was not recognized right away.
well that's my understanding anyway.

some time this happens with my HDD (after holding power for 5), so i have to power cycle the HDD for it to be recognized.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
transam81 said:
Block ios stops the usb loader from trying to use 249, right? so if usb loader doesn't read my game with 222/223 it tries 249, it could be that with all the power cycling the cruzer was not recognized right away.
well that's my understanding anyway.
no if it doesnt read the game under whatever cIOS chose, you get a black screen
then you have to try another cIOS and hope you dont get a black screen

it does not try one cIOS then switch to another if it fails

and ive never used the block IOS reload feature and all my games work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI