Hardware It's-a me! Mario! Nintendo 3DS Campaign results are out

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I know there have been topics before for other regions but I thought I'd post a new one for us Aussies out there.

Dear Club Nintendo Member,

Congratulations!

Nintendo Australia would like to congratulate you on being a lucky winner in our "It’s-a me! Mario! Nintendo 3DS Campaign".

You have won a Nintendo 3DS Princess Peach

To redeem your prize, please reply to this e-mail within the next 7 days with your full name, phone number and address like the example below. Please, no PO Box addresses!

NOTE: You must provide an address where someone will be available to sign for the delivery.

EXAMPLE ONLY:
Samus Aran
3/123 Mario Street
Luigiville
NSW 2000
0401 123 456

Please include this email in your reply to redeem your prize.

Your prize will be sent to you after we have received and verified your details.

Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Congratulations once again!

Club Nintendo
Nintendo Australia P/L
If you are not the person who entered the prize draw, or for any other enquiries, please contact 1300 362 746 (from Australia) or 0800 743 056 (from New Zealand) Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (AEST).

Who else won one? :D

Before anyone asks, I only chose the pink one as I thought there'd be less people who chose it.

EDIT: Also, just noticed this is my 1000th post. My day keeps getting better. :D

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Hm yeah. I saw that thread a while back but thought it was a bit old without realising that it's actually quite recent. Hm. Maybe close this thread? I'll go bump it if this one gets closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah see that's were you're wrong it's the shitbox everything has to be very serious