KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
okay this has probably been asked a billion times, but off the itouch 2 and the acekard 2i, which would you people consider worth what you spend for them? I will be using it in a ds lite for a few months, but will then get a dsi so I need a one of the dsi carts.

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
okay this has probably been asked a billion times, but off the itouch 2 and the acekard 2i, which would you people consider worth what you spend for them? I will be using it in a ds lite for a few months, but will then get a dsi so I need a one of the dsi carts.
Out of the two, the iTouch 2.

L

lilkerv90210

i recomind either one if you want real time save then go with the itouch2...

SkyintheSea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I bought the Acekard2i before the iTouch2 came out. Oh well, I can't wait until Cylo DSi gets released. (Still waiting patiently until that day comes)

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
if u want one of those 2 then get itouch 2.....better lasting and its builtquality is better..i am currently usin a ak2i and its werkin wonders with akaio...but its ur choice

Acekard has more features, especially with AKAIO. these include: copy, cut, paste, choosing which file types to see in the browser, wifi updating, on-the-fly dldi patching, 3in1 support (if you use a ds lite + 3in1 expansion pack). However, the first few batches of Acekard were known to have faulty carts. It is not confirmed if this has been fixed in recent batches or not.

iTouch2 has no reports of being faulty, but basically lacks the features I mentioned above. it DOES have real time save though, which is a big plus..

QUOTE(SkyintheSea @ May 3 2009, 06:28 AM) Damn, I bought the Acekard2i before the iTouch2 came out. Oh well, I can't wait until Cylo DSi gets released. (Still waiting patiently until that day comes)

IF it comes >_> Team Cyclo's lack of ANY interaction with the community is worrisome, at the least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1