Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
item-get-top-sm.png

"Item Getter boasts the greatest name* in the history of all video games, but we're not entirely sure it's accurate. Sure, this screen is heavy on the items -- just look at 'em! mayhap they are catching them all! -- but the rest? Pffft. Drawing-by-Pixel Getter, maybe, or Rune-Scribbling Getter, those seem more on the spot, even if they don't sound as good. Map Getter! That works, right? Though it may already be taken as a backup for Etrian Odyssey. They better do something about the title of this RPG, because no one seems to be getting a single item in any of these screens, and that's just false damned advertising. At that point, why not just name your game Fantasy Warrior Quest XVI: Starry Nights of the Crystal Protectors or something?

Item Getter was initially scheduled for release in Japan early next year, but has been pushed back to February. Unsurprisingly, despite what we see in these screens, it is in fact all about collecting items."

Pictures:
image120.png
image119.png
image116.png
image113.png

Source

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First thing was joy, as a I remebered loving grabbing all the little artifacts in Kirby's Super Star pack, the one where you look for treasure. Then the screens really turned me off
frown.gif

But I'm definitely interested in the title. Sounds like a perfectionist kinda game--my kinda game ^^

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man for a second i thought it was get backers.
As they have a tagline of, Get Backers, -We get back your items-.
tongue.gif

Oh, well although it looks like rune factory it still feels damn good.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The character designs are pretty much lame city. This is what the Chocobo Mysterious Dungeon Games are for which have a good plot and cute characters. It doesn't seem that great at all from a roguelike standpoint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.