Hacking "Item Describe", then black screen after updating to EZ Flash IV 2.05

Obizzo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to update my EZ Flash IV (old, white one) to 2.05. I formatted the SD and put in the ezfla_up.bin, but after it updates I just see the desktop reading "Item Describe". Then about 30 seconds later, black streaks fall and cover the screen. Rebooting it just goes to a full black screen after the GBA logo.

It was working fine on 1.78 just 20 minutes ago, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Anyone know how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Reactions: eyeliner

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will have to check the version notes but is that one of the ones that moved from SD to SDHC compatibility?
If so then most people have very limited luck with SD cards and have to move to SDHC (formatted with the relevant settings).

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to update my EZ Flash IV (old, white one) to 2.05. I formatted the SD and put in the ezfla_up.bin, but after it updates I just see the desktop reading "Item Describe". Then about 30 seconds later, black streaks fall and cover the screen. Rebooting it just goes to a full black screen after the GBA logo.

It was working fine on 1.78 just 20 minutes ago, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Anyone know how I can fix it?

Thanks!

u need to use 4GB or bigger card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool