Itadaki Street Translation Project

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by amtt, Jul 25, 2007.

Jul 25, 2007

Itadaki Street Translation Project by amtt at 4:48 AM (2,224 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. amtt
    OP

Newcomer amtt Member

United States
    Hi im amtt representing Digital Game Translations ( DGT for short ) and we need someone to Rip/insert the script for Itadaki Street for the NDS. WE have a translator on standby and we are all waiting for this script to come out >.> . If you can help please PM me or Post here >>

Thanks,

amtt

www.amtt.wordpress.com

2. felix123

Member felix123 GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    E.Wings made a Simplified Chinese translation. Try asking group leader kbmumu.

kbmumu at 163 dot com

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I am a bit occupied at present but the font (of which there appears to be several) already includes roman characters.
    There is a good bit of graphics holding text as well.
    Picture here:
    [​IMG]

Another font (0531font) with a possible palette (it looks OK but without checking ingame I am not certain):
    [​IMG]

Text. I have no table(s) to offer at this point but it would appear to be 16bit (some of the fonts have around 500 characters and it looking at the itms files it makes sense)
    Itms (what seem to be the text) files appear to have a simple pointer system, the first bunch of numbers are the pointers but without the pointer map (i.e. you start counting where the text starts, personally I cut and paste to a new file). 0000 appears to be a text section end although there are stray 0000's.
    Unusually the text is also flipped, so flip it 16 bits (ABCD becomes CDAB). Most start with either a 00 or a 01 which chimes with the 500 odd characters earlier, the 02's are limited which might suggest either formatting or rare (i.e. roman) characters.
    The game seems to work in emulators so I may have room to play around later.

4. amtt
    OP

Newcomer amtt Member

United States
    OK if you could that would be great !!!! were all dying to do this game so if you could help please do!