It would seem I am a huge fanboy.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Heran Bago, Jul 27, 2006.

Jul 27, 2006
  1. Heran Bago
    OP

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    Simply put, I can't afford a DS lite "solution." Counting the new supercard, I won't be able to afford any of the three "lite" solutions.

I do have a supercard, which has proven quite usefull for DS ROM hacking I've done. [​IMG]
    I got it because at the time, it was what I could afford. I don't regret the purchase.
    [​IMG]

The obvious two problems and my ways of dealing:

The thing sticks out.
    As a kid, I played GBC games on the GBA and very much enjoyed them. I had a hell of a time with pokemons red and silver on the GBA:SP. Is it annoying? Hell yeah. Can I deal with it and focus my attention on how much the game rocks? Yeah!

GBA support.
    I didn't get the thing for the GBA. That's what my GBA flash card is for. =P I loved playing some things on that guy. Still do.

I mean, extreme loyalty for these tiny pieces of illegal hardware is kinda rediculous.
    [​IMG]

Get over it, and have fun playing some games guys.

Am I a fanboy or what?
    Not sure why the sprites. But I don't regret adding them.

2. owlman

Member owlman GBAtemp Fan

what game is that?!

3. bluebright

Member bluebright GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    you make a convincing argument, though some of your logic is heavily flawed. Dont ask me what though, because i wont tell you.

4. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    Well, I have the MiniM3 and it doesn't stick out at all. And GBA support matters to those who don't already have a GBA Flashcart, maybe?

5. Heran Bago
    OP

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    Yes, GBA support does matter for many. However, the purchase of a cheap NDS solution and GBA flashcart together isn't something people consider.
    Yeah, my logic and arguments are flawed. I'm just saying people should enjoy what they have more than they should bitch about it or argue how their device is better. People get REALLY into fighting about their gear. Big deal as long as you enjoy it.

The game screenshot linked to is a ROM hack of mine. Dragon Ball Advance Adventure where you play as Sonic.
    If you mean the sprites, those are from Phoenix Wright.

6. owlman

Member owlman GBAtemp Fan

i meant the fighting game, i have phoenix wright