Hacking (It turned out it was not a) New update

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, what happened was that a long while back, I had injected FBI into H&SI, then a few days ago, I uninstalled it and updated to FBI 2.4.1. I had heard that the system will redownload missing system apps. Didn't know it would come in the form of a system update.
that's exactly what happened then that's why you were prompted to update

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Thanks.
np
But either way I still wouldn't recommend anybody do that just in case you don't want to end up with a brick especially if you uninstall something like a amiibo settings accidentally or anything else that's crucial to the framework of the 3DS

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably had something broken and it decided it was dated and wanted to update. Check the history before scaring people.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I did read the thread. You jumped the gun like someone does every other week. Good job.

And you're flaming/trolling yet another person. Good job. You clearly didn't read the thread at all, because you simply repeated what I had already figured out, AND POSTED. Good job. Real helpful.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. My emuNAND is on 11.2.0-35U. Yet it popped up that there was an update. I'm not kidding.

EDIT: I applied the update, and it briefly said installing, then rebooted. Still 11.2.0-35U. Very odd.
If you downgraded any of your system apps, that could be a cause.
I.E: downgrade/remove browser for whatever reason, the 3ds will detect a newer version, but because its a system app, will react as if it is an entire update

Edit:
Sorry, looks like ya figured that out already....

Last edited by Sketchy1,
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: gn