Gaming It took an hour to make a more interesting PS5 box.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CustomPS5BoxArt.png

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, you did it. That's a million times more creative and interesting than the official one. I'm frustrated at how much better that looks.

And yeah, in 10 years, Rockstar released GTA 3, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, and GTA V.
... And that's not even counting everything else that came out between each major GTA game, like Red Dead Revolver, Manhunt 1 and 2, Midnight Club 3, and many more, not even mentioning the smaller GTA games like Chinatown Wars, Vice City Stories, Liberty City stores, and the DLCs for GTA IV which were basically new stories in the same engine.

Then in the years between GTA V's release, and now.. They've released GTA 5, GTA 5, GTA 5, and they're planning on coming out with GTA 5. What the fuck.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar is in shambles that's my opinon. They lost Dan Houser, the main guy behind GTA 3-5. as well as Leslie Benzies. They are afraid to move on because GTA V is a cash cow and they lost a lot of their talent. They know they can't make a game better than GTA V. They will eventually release GTA VI but don't expect an improvement.

Last edited by Jayinem81,
Reactions: StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar is in shambles that's my opinon. They lost Dan Houser, the main guy behind GTA 3-5. as well as Leslie Benzies. They are afraid to move on because GTA V is a cash cow and they lost a lot of their talent. They know they can't make a game better than GTA V. They will eventually release GTA VI but don't expect an improvement.

Yeah, that's a good point. Will they, though? They can probably keep pushing this for a while, and I don't expect them to stop unless they have to. And by that time, they might crumble because they haven't released anything new in nearly a decade..

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rumor is Rockstar will release GTA VI in 2023 because they have a way bigger budget that year than others and in the past they've been able to predict Red dead 2 and GTA V because of that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW dont' expect Rockstar to ever release anything else but a Red Dead or GTA every 5 years. Those are their cash cows. Anyone hoping for like Bully 2 it's not happening. I predict we get GTA VI in 2023, Red Dead 3 in 2028, and GTA VII in 2033.

Last edited by Jayinem81,
Reactions: StrayGuitarist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi