‘It Takes Two’ is getting adapted for TV and film

it takes two.jpg

Hazelight Studios's wholesome co-op game It Takes Two is getting adapted for TV and film. The news come from an exclusive Variety report which notes that developer Hazelight Studios has teamed with dj2 Entertainment for the adaptations. Sonic the Hedgehog movie writers Pat Casey and Josh Miller are also tied to the project.

“Creating the world and story in ‘It Takes Two’ was so much fun for me and the team,” said Hazelight founder and creative director Josef Fares. “Since it has a strong narrative with many crazy characters and just as crazy co-op action moments, the potential is huge for a great adaption to film or television.”

dj2 Entertainment is no stranger to video game adaptations as it has been tied to the Sonic the Hedgehog movies and is working on a Tomb Raider animated Netflix series as well as a Disco Elysium show and a Sleeping Dogs movie adaptation.

Do you think It Takes Two will translate well to TV and film?

:arrow: SOURCE

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pretty rare to see games with movies and series like Cuphead and It Takes Two. Also, the Team Fortress 2 series is ALSO planned to air on adult swim but due to Rick May the voice of soldier died, it's cancelled.

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oof. The story is typical Hollywood unrealistic BS written by someone who's parents probably didn't divorce. Divorce is good, I wish my parents divorced instead of staying together and abusing themselves and everyone around them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm