it sucks to be 20+ years old

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I buy games for my brothers which are over 20 and if I ask for birthday presents then games are among the things asked for and received, however I hate getting presents so I usually dodge the questions.

I guess it instead sucks to be you.

Reactions: migles

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I buy games for my brothers which are over 20 and if I ask for birthday presents then games are among the things asked for and received, however I hate getting presents so I usually dodge the questions.

I guess it instead sucks to be you.
can your parents adopt me?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cars are OK too, especially if they skew older, however motorbikes would have sealed the deal. Do note I meant motorbikes rather than scooters, which are right out, and those fancy bmws with the heated seats and handles, 90 boxes and the like are suspect.

I guess the burgers they buy are tasty -- it always amused me when stateside that people made their own burgers and would get everything else out of a packet. They do also come with fried onions. Generally though burgers are baseline acceptable food for bbqs and when at festivals and the like, or something you stick in the oven because you are lazy and don't fancy cooking anything that night.

Get yourself a toolkit and pull some things apart. Keep doing that for years, also read some books (or I guess watch some videos) on how things work.

Reactions: CIAwesome526

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte