It should great have a WiiSpeak app

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by OriginalHamster, Sep 12, 2010.

1. OriginalHamster
    OP

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    WiiSpeak is great, it really has potential, too bad there are so few games for this availables, in top of that you have the ultra protective Nintendo limiting broad comunication.

Well it could be great an app that could comunicate different WiiSpeak owners each other, similar to the WiiSpeak channel but without the Wii friendcodes.

Or an app to modify your voice =P

2. terminal_illness

terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Aug 29, 2008
    Canada
    Canada! Mah Fukas!
    *like.

awesome idea.... a wii speak app that connects to a chat server...

or even an app that can use a regular usb mic (bc wii speak mic kinda sucks)

or someone figure out how to get a BT headset working...

3. OriginalHamster
    OP

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I´ve tested it in Wii Speak channel, the reception and reproduction quality is good enough. You just need configure your Wii sound mono, and have a decent broadband connection, I think most problems comes from internet being laggy and people not following the operation instructions =P

4. FragAguy

FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 25, 2009
    Netherlands
    Behind you.
    This would make me buy wiispeak. I really want some kind of chat app. If someone could combine a chat app and wiinnertag, it would even be better.

5. boondoklife

boondoklife GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Jah's Pocket
    I would really like to have a use for this friggin Mic on top of my TV. I got mine when I found out MH3 would support it but having it restricted to those that are your 'friends' is just annoying!

6. foolontehill

foolontehill Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2010
    United States
    Illinois
    What about a Ventrilo app? That would be nice too.