• Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does feel boring if you have played sun and moon alot of times the story only gets different late into the game
The new ultra beasts are at least cool. Pictures are neat too. Still feels like it could've been an expansion or dlc or something though.

Last edited by Skylinedeadline, , Reason: was wrong about poke pelago.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you grow berrys then?
The only way I've found to get berries/those pokemon puff things has been buying drinks in the pokecenter. I looked it up and supposedly pelago is supposed to be in ultra moon./sun according to a single site but I've not gotten the icon/menu to go to it and can't find it anywhere. So I guess the pokecenter is the only choice?

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way I've found to get berries/those pokemon puff things has been buying drinks in the pokecenter. I looked it up and supposedly pelago is supposed to be in ultra moon./sun according to a single site but I've not gotten the icon/menu to go to it and can't find it anywhere. So I guess the pokecenter is the only choice?
Faba tells you where to get it once he tells you how similar Mega Evolution and Z Power are.

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Of course it will be the same as SuMo at first
This a « new »Alola
In the trailer it said that this isn’t the Alola we know
But because it is Alola it will be the same

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question... Do screenshots with no outline look better? OR Screenshots with outlines?
I'd say they look good in darker settings. In bright areas, some things may blend together, but it doesn't affect gameplay besides any photos taken in-game.

(Note: People that use no outline patches may be banned later on, because photos taken with pokemon gets shared whenever you go to the Festival Plaza with wifi on)

Last edited by Garblant,
Reactions: MrMcTiller

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We aren't being paranoid, we are just playing things safe. I, for one, can't afford to get banned, so I've done all that is required to make damn sure that there won't be any trace of the game being on my system prior to release and also that I can keep my save file and register on PGL with it without getting banned. Registering on PGL with a save file started before release is a sure way to at least get you flagged if not banned!

They are almost exactly the same as in Sun/Moon, so just check Bulbapedia or look for datamined encounter tables...

A LOOOONG time ago:P
dammit i missed it. *sigh* I was at school

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, had more bills than I thought. It's gonna be either help my mom who's behind on rent or get Ultra Sun. Damn you my desire to support games I like.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for Alakazam, second 3ds local trade works too you know

I can tell you 100%, O3ds or N3ds, you need to have "wi-fi connection". I guess it could be a blank connection/turn your router wi-fi off, but at least you can trade between S/M and US/UM.

I guess all the people who feel like trading a few 'mon back to S/M can use PKSM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)