It is that time in your life that you say: OMG where are my achievements!

xThrice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
socialmediabar.com
XP
Country
Greece
So hey i am not new to gbatemp i usually lurked here to get the latest stuff but lately it seems that i wanna participate more to the whole "community" part...

I own most consoles such as wii NDS gba even game boy colour and also a cfw ps3.
At the moment i am playing Ni no kuni wrath of the white witch on ps3 but i am also playing some browser games..
Still waiting on my hearthstone beta although i am seriously trying to find the motive on starting again on emulated ps2 jrpgs :C!

I ve also got a job that only helps in removing valuable hours of the day from me i mean come on!! More gaming time is not a waste....

Oh yea last but not least i am from Greece :)

Hope this wasnt long enough and i do know there are still many people out there that are of my age and still playing games :C

You guys keep it up and dont let others tell you about "hey man you need to grow up". We will never grow up as the youtube video says. Man-child wins. always.
Cheers!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright <.<
Any who~
Welcome to The Temp!
I am Crystal the Glaceon! ^_^
Internet note, did you know we keep an Angry Bear Cavalry around to enforce the rules? True story!
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright <.<
Any who~
Welcome to The Temp!
I am Crystal the Glaceon! ^_^
Internet note, did you know we keep an Angry Bear Cavalry around to enforce the rules? True story!
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

I just looked back 2 years and you still write the exact same thing
Hey
happy.gif

How are you?
OMG Look over there! The rules are here! They're cool enough to protect us from The Angry Bear Cavalry, better follow them.
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Btw welcome to dem forums.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just looked back 2 years and you still write the exact same thing
Hey
happy.gif

How are you?
OMG Look over there! The rules are here! They're cool enough to protect us from The Angry Bear Cavalry, better follow them.
Enjoy your stay!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Btw welcome to dem forums.

The Angry Bear Cavalry is my creation and my thing, I've used it since about 5 months after I joined and little has been altered from it.

Reactions: DinohScene

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

You are not that old ;)
I'm 10 years older than you, and I still play games (and also miss valuable gaming time because I'm working :lol: )

I'll play my copy of ni no kuni (retail one) one day too, but I still haven't updated my PS3 (still on 3.41).

Welcome here, have nice discussions with other users.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."