Gaming It is safe to play now Breath of The Wild

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ok but i am wondering is you don't have it can you still play games installed with brazillain method online and can you still use non legit DLC
i read through tall this stuff befroe but i have forgotten it because it has been awhile and i have not been using the console

For non-legit DLC support you must patch signatures, you can do it by 2 ways: Browser or Haxchi.
Haxchi is faster, you can set it like me and 1 click and it's done, if you do it by browser, you must go to the page, launch HBL, then select the patcher, wait for return to patched menu.
Or you could do CBHC (with Haxchi), and directly patch on boot, so you'll be always on a patched menu and you could install HBL/WUP/Loadiine to the menu and launch it safely from there.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"To better adhere to subreddit guidelines and policies regarding piracy, I have removed the Brazilian Title Install Method"
oh WTF i was goignt o use this guide and this is not even plebbt FFS it is github where cna i find this now?
For non-legit DLC support you must patch signatures, you can do it by 2 ways: Browser or Haxchi.
Haxchi is faster, you can set it like me and 1 click and it's done, if you do it by browser, you must go to the page, launch HBL, then select the patcher, wait for return to patched menu.
Or you could do CBHC (with Haxchi), and directly patch on boot, so you'll be always on a patched menu and you could install HBL/WUP/Loadiine to the menu and launch it safely from there.
is there a guide for how to do this
whe i go to flimflam githun now i get this this bullshit

"To better adhere to subreddit guidelines and policies regarding piracy, I have removed the Brazilian Title Install Method"
oh WTF i was goign to use this guide and this is not even plebbit FFS it is github where can i find this now?
now plebbit is dictating what gets posted to github

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but i am wondering is you don't have it can you still play games installed with brazillain method online and can you still use non legit DLC
i read through tall this stuff befroe but i have forgotten it because it has been awhile and i have not been using the console
I could be wrong but loadiine runs games off SD only, (never used it). Sorry I can't give you definitive answers on your other questions on exact minimums needed. Haxchi is a CFW and enables signature patches so you can play anything. CBHC only install after Haxchi is confirmed working and boots into CFW, without running Haxchi. Bottom line make your life simple, spend the $7 on BrainAge and use Haxchi.

^ I have no idea what is happening with the link I posted for you. I just checked it and it takes me right to github and does not to to reddit. Try flushing your cache.

Last edited by thorasgar,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong but loadiine runs games off SD only, (never used it). Sorry I can't give you definitive answers on your other questions on exact minimums needed. Haxchi is a CFW and enables signature patches so you can play anything. CBHC only install after Haxchi is confirmed working and boots into CFW, without running Haxchi. Bottom line make your life simple, spend the $7 on BrainAge and use Haxchi.
yes i already bought brainage
yeah i know loadiine only runs games off of the SD but with it you can get into the homebrew launcher and form here you can run the WUP installer and do the brazillaian install method i though haxchi was just an exploit an entry point that replaced the browser exploit
and the wiki is confusing me because it says haxchi and then it say either mocha i or haxchi CFW , so is there a haxchi exploit, the thing that installs over brainage DS and then you have to install haxchi CFW too like 2 separate things? or is it all one thing the same thing i install from the homebrew launcher with the haxchi installer? they took the brazillain title install method out of the wiki now so now i can't see anything about installed titles
does anyone have the exact URL for the old brazillain title install guide form the wiki so i can try the wayback machine

i read through all this stuff before but i forget it all now and now the wiki is broken and has no info on istalled games

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i already bought brainage
yeah i know loadiine only runs games off of the SD but with it you can get into the homebrew launcher and form here you can run the WUP installer and do the brazillaian install method i though haxchi was just an exploit an entry point that replaced the browser exploit
and the wiki is confusing me because it says haxchi and then it say either mocha i or haxchi CFW , so is there a haxchi exploit, the thing that installs over brainage DS and then you have to install haxchi CFW too like 2 separate things? or is it all one thing the same thing i install from the homebrew launcher with the haxchi installer? they took the brazillain title install method out of the wiki now so now i can't see anything about installed titles
does anyone have the exact URL for the old brazillain title install guide form the wiki so i can try the wayback machine

i read through all this stuff before but i forget it all now and now the wiki is broken and has no info on istalled games
Haxchi is just one thing. Then there is CBHC which just cold boots Haxchi saving a step. (optional). Once haxchi is running HBL is all is good to go. Don't concern yourself with "Brazilian Method", just use WUP Y Mod to install games, updates, DLC. "It Just Works"

Reactions: weatMod

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

^ I have no idea what is happening with the link I posted for you. I just checked it and it takes me right to github and does not to to reddit. Try flushing your cache.
the link takes me to github , but on the github page it says they have removed the brazillian method my guess is that the owner of the github flimflam or whoever wanted to post a link to it on reddit and they would not allow it because of muh piwacy
so he removed the section from the wiki to comply wit plebbit
https://s15.postimg.org/raailr1bf/removed.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Haxchi is just one thing. Then there is CBHC which just cold boots Haxchi saving a step. (optional). Once haxchi is running HBL is all is good to go. Don't concern yourself with "Brazilian Method", just use WUP Y Mod to install games, updates, DLC. "It Just Works"
", just use WUP Y Mod to install games"
yeah no idea what that is, sounds like it is the exact same thing as brazillian install method to me though
and there is no section on how to install games in the github wiki anymore it has all been removed all it has now is how to rip games from disc to play with loadiine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yeah no idea what that is, sounds like it is the exact same thing as brazillian install method to me though
and there is no section on how to install games in the github wiki anymore it has all been removed all it has now is how to rip games from disc to play with loadiine

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the link takes me to github , but on the github page it says they have removed the brazillian method my guess is that the owner of the github flimflam or whoever wanted to post a link to it on reddit and they would not allow it because of muh piwacy
so he removed the section from the wiki to comply wit plebbit
https://s15.postimg.org/raailr1bf/removed.png

By the time I got back into the game the Brazillian Method thing was kind of depreciated anyway so I didn't pay much attention to it. Probably is the same thing. Anyway load games in Install directory on SD card, run haxchi, run HBL, launch WUP Y Mod, install games(there is probably a release thread if you want to find it, but honestly the menu options are self explanatory. Use Dpad to cycle through game/update/dlc folders, select which ones to install, Select install to USB or System, go get a snack. Get Wii USB Helper and have fast downloads of almost everything of consequence on eshop. Really slick program. Make sure you move any game saves to your USB device prior to installing the game. [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Last edited by thorasgar,
Reactions: weatMod

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There has to be some kind of phoning home that the system does whenever you go online though. Perhaps activity log data can show that you played it early?
You can turn it off from (systemconfigtool or) your mii's icon on the app launcher

Note that they only see titleids anyway, which due to custom channels being a thing is not definitive proof of what you're running

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dff4f7659dd48a00f8c38ff350402cb6.jpg

I've installed the game but it says I need to update. There was no update on wiiu helper. I couldn't find any update so ATM, cannot get it working

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

DuckPic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've installed the game but it says I need to update. There was no update on wiiu helper. I couldn't find any update so ATM, cannot get it working

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
You need to install the update obviously. This is the disc version which requires an additional 3GB installed. But you have to find it yourself though.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to install the update obviously. This is the disc version which requires an additional 3GB installed. But you have to find it yourself though.
what system update? is 5.5.1 still the latest system FW or is there a new FW update on the disc? of does this person not have 5.5.1?

DuckPic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.