It is rumored that 1440p and themes are on their way to PS5.

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

According to this twitter post a beta PS5 update featured themes, and 1440p support. While this is only a rumor for now, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened later on in the PS5 lifecycle. Imagine themes for the PS5! What themes would you want to exist currently?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

According to this twitter post a beta PS5 update featured themes, and 1440p support. While this is only a rumor for now, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened later on in the PS5 lifecycle. Imagine themes for the PS5! What themes would you want to exist currently?

Themes are one of several things I want for the ps5. The series x has a limited number of themes. I changed mine to Xbox original, but there's a 360 one too.

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope it's as good as the PS3 themes where you could legitimately change the icons to fit your theme better- thats one thing i really really really liked about the themes on that system
also they should just allow you to make your own themes and put them on the PS Store- that would be sooooo epic

OKAYYYYYY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ps5 is a joke when compared to the feature richness of a hacked ps3 on 3.55 or better firmware what a god damn shame and even NINTENDO has more first party titles today (Gross)

64bitmodels

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ps5 is a joke when compared to the feature richness of a hacked ps3 on 3.55 or better firmware what a god damn shame and even NINTENDO has more first party titles today (Gross)
no shit sherlock, of course a console that's been out for 15 years and has been hacked will have more functionality and features than a 1 year old console that hasn't even reached a majority of its target audience yet

Reactions: TomRiddle

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Nice! This is pretty good news.

Many electronics seem to gravitate more towards either 1080p or 4K so Sony acknowledging the middle ground that is 1440p is good to hear.

Plus this could probably support all the 1440p gaming monitors with high refresh rates.

OKAYYYYYY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nor will it. The system is a dust collecting waste of money like the one before it that said are you here to attack me and retort? or stay on topic because it seems to me you have a problem and its not me. Its your shitty console and its shitty developer. It is what it is sony has become a waste ot time and money since the VITA and frankly? The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude ABOUT the problem lol.

64bitmodels

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nor will it. The system is a dust collecting waste of money like the one before it that said are you here to attack me and retort? or stay on topic because it seems to me you have a problem and its not me. Its your shitty console and its shitty developer. It is what it is sony has become a waste ot time and money since the VITA and frankly? The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude ABOUT the problem lol.
you're preaching to the choir here, i hate modern sony myself, but shitting on them for not having all the features of a hacked PS3 when their console hasn't even been out for 2 years is kind of dumb

Reactions: TomRiddle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay