Hacking It is possible to edit the World Map In NSMB U

I-am-Walter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I have discover Koopatlas Editor for the World Map in New Super Mario Bros Wii, but know I ask me give it a Koopatlas for New Super Mario Bros U.
In
G:\\New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U [ATWP01]\content\Common\course_select\CS_W1.szs
I have discover three files:
CS_W1.bfres
pointW1.csv
and routeW1.csv

When I extract this CS_W1.bfres file with BFRES Tool I get many Image files (dds. files) with the texture if different things in world 1 but I can’t edit the 3D World map and the Level Path who Mario goes when he finish a Level

When I extract it with BFRES Model Importer I get many 3D Objects: (CS_W1, CS_W1_Snychro, CS_W1_World, RFd02W1X0, RW102W1S0, RW103W104, RW1S0W3J0
Welt 1 richtig.PNG
Welt 1-1.1.PNG
Welt 1-1ee.1.PNG
Welt 43543.PNG
Welt 131231.PNG

But there I can "only" change the 3D Model but I wan’t to edit it with Animations and level Path where an secret Exit is and where not, I wan’t to get a Programm like Koopatlas for NSMB U.
Can you help me in this matter?
Thank You for your efforts

Best Regards Tzpi

KoopatlasMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think abood is wrong, i need to know how you got acorn plains to come into autodesk 3ds mas, do i need a pluggin for 3ds, how did uou do that ?

KoopatlasMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I have discover Koopatlas Editor for the World Map in New Super Mario Bros Wii, but know I ask me give it a Koopatlas for New Super Mario Bros U.
In
G:\\New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U [ATWP01]\content\Common\course_select\CS_W1.szs
I have discover three files:
CS_W1.bfres
pointW1.csv
and routeW1.csv

When I extract this CS_W1.bfres file with BFRES Tool I get many Image files (dds. files) with the texture if different things in world 1 but I can’t edit the 3D World map and the Level Path who Mario goes when he finish a Level

When I extract it with BFRES Model Importer I get many 3D Objects: (CS_W1, CS_W1_Snychro, CS_W1_World, RFd02W1X0, RW102W1S0, RW103W104, RW1S0W3J0
View attachment 111529 View attachment 111530 View attachment 111531 View attachment 111532 View attachment 111533
But there I can "only" change the 3D Model but I wan’t to edit it with Animations and level Path where an secret Exit is and where not, I wan’t to get a Programm like Koopatlas for NSMB U.
Can you help me in this matter?
Thank You for your efforts

Best Regards Tzpi
extract

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

extract bfres with bfres tool and run script again and you can see most textures

KoopatlasMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the people above are wrong period

icy whats up

ok so this is where you will find the answers to all your questions discord.gg/cEkff74

I-am-Walter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think abood is wrong, i need to know how you got acorn plains to come into autodesk 3ds mas, do i need a pluggin for 3ds, how did uou do that ?
Sorry for my late reply. You download this script for 3ds autodesk. Then click on Load BFRES select the file and then click on Import BFMDL. It is important to extract the textures of the BFRES beforehand otherwise your model will not have any texture.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s6ycy3dakkez4pc/BFRES_Script_R6.5.ms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.