Homebrew It is possible to change the save file direction of GBA injected games to have them in the SD card?

PkStarzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Injectings GBA games on 3DS is the best way to play them on the console for basically perfect performance, but I wonder if its possible to actually change the save file direction so the save files could be saved on the SD card instead? Would make things a lot easier.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Injectings GBA games on 3DS is the best way to play them on the console for basically perfect performance, but I wonder if its possible to actually change the save file direction so the save files could be saved on the SD card instead? Would make things a lot easier.
I'd assume if it was possible, there'd already be an easier way than injection and extraction with godmode9.

that said, on n3ds, retroarch gpsp is doing a pretty great job, now that it doesn't crash randomly anymore. only a few games with minor issues like graphic issues in golden sun.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAVCSM is what I'm thinking of. I can never remember the name of it. :D anyway, I did one at a time before that existed, and it was a pita, cuz you had to extract the save first before using agbsave.bin to inject another. it wasn't difficult but time-consuming.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Only the most important humans will have nvme installed in their head