Hacking It id possible to put a cfw on any 3ds below 11.3?

Maxwellkiwi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Evert one
The question is basically on the thread's title, lately i saw that putting a cfw was possible without any specific requirements while the firmware of the console is below 11.3 ,am i right?
Do you think it ils the best moment to acquire a new 3ds and put a cfw on it or it is better to wait for another exploit and may be a price drop on the console ?
Thann you for your answers

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Evert one
The question is basically on the thread's title, lately i saw that putting a cfw was possible without any specific requirements while the firmware of the console is below 11.3 ,am i right?
Do you think it ils the best moment to acquire a new 3ds and put a cfw on it or it is better to wait for another exploit and may be a price drop on the console ?
Thann you for your answers

Yes, below 11.3 is possible to put CFW on it after installing A9LH, NOT on 11.3 itself.
It's very unlikely the prices will go down, it's also very likely New 3DSs will have 11.3 very soon. :/
Look for New 3DS bundles, you have a chance getting one below 11.3.
Not sure if Nintendo is going that far forcing every store that sell a 3DS an update, which means bundles can be updated if stores agree.

You might look on eBay or a 2nd hand shop, but not sure if those are trustable.

Last edited by thekarter104,

Maxwellkiwi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, i think it would be better to buy a second hand no? As long as the firmware is any thing below than 11.3 it is ok?
Is the cfw long to follow? I remember that it was quite long ans complicated a few months ago

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS' that have already been manufactured are guaranteed to come on a firmware lower than 11.3. The only ones, that WILL come with it, haven't even been built yet (or are being built). Ninty doesn't just tell the warehouse to update all 3DS' while waiting to be sent to a distributor Lol. You really don't have to worru about getting one brand new on 11.3 for a few months at least.

D

Deleted User

Yes, you can install it on almost any firmware EXCEPT 11.3. So you should buy one if you want to hack it at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: