PearlJamFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this sucks!!

I was using SXOS off and on since I got my switch several years ago with no problem. With the new 13.0 FW and 1.1.1 of Atmosphere pretty much required for Bluetooth audio most new games I decided to upgrade everything and make the swap over to Atmosphere. Well, that didn't last long. Got everything up and running yesterday, banned today. Well that sucks. At least I can still play a bunch of single person games and stuff like. But it least it lasted a while.

Also, I got the ban message while on Atmosphere CFW. I must have F'd up and forgot to change the DNS when I made the switch.

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this sucks!!

I was using SXOS off and on since I got my switch several years ago with no problem. With the new 13.0 FW and 1.1.1 of Atmosphere pretty much required for Bluetooth audio most new games I decided to upgrade everything and make the swap over to Atmosphere. Well, that didn't last long. Got everything up and running yesterday, banned today. Well that sucks. At least I can still play a bunch of single person games and stuff like. But it least it lasted a while.

Also, I got the ban message while on Atmosphere CFW. I must have F'd up and forgot to change the DNS when I made the switch.

I would assume no emunand setup. Exosphere helps with this as well.

Reactions: Kioku

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, this sucks!!

Atmosphere has DNS blocking built in, and it should be enabled by default. So that shouldn't happen :/

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, this sucks!!

Why does it suck? you couldnt play online anyway! enjoy your games!

UnT7oh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't magically avoid a ban, atmosphere by default is not a piracy custom firmware and is designed to be able to connect to Nintendo. You need to have protections such as a properly configured dns.mitm in place.

PearlJamFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't magically avoid a ban, atmosphere by default is not a piracy custom firmware and is designed to be able to connect to Nintendo. You need to have protections such as a properly configured dns.mitm in place.
That's where I screwed up. SXOS had the transparency mode.

remiferia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Actually, you don't need to enable airplane mode in OFW if you are using emuMMC and never modified OFW (never booted into OFW with atmosphere). Instead, you should block the dns (using hosts or 90DNS) and zero out the serial number (blank_prodinfo_emummc=1) in emuMMC CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup