it corrupted everything

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by dyLaN comma, Jun 4, 2008.

Jun 4, 2008

it corrupted everything by dyLaN comma at 10:52 PM (1,262 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dyLaN comma
    OP

Newcomer dyLaN comma Newbie

Philippines
    the problem with my dstt is that when i open it one file was corrupted and the other day my other games were corrupted too im so dismayed by the performance..then ithe save games were erased then the next day my ds is freezed in loading mode...

help i dont know whats wrong. is it my dstt or my micro sd i need a reply so that i know what to replace or if there is still a solution thanks.

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Reformat your microSD card. And don't use the crappy microSD reader that comes with the DSTT.

-Bri

3. dyLaN comma
    OP

Newcomer dyLaN comma Newbie

Philippines
    so the problem is the dstt usb connector?

so if i use the micro sd adaptor and a card reader the games wont be corrupt anymore??

tnx for the reply bri....you helped a lot. [​IMG]

4. nicky041192

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    yea its the card reader. i had trouble like this with my supercard. i used a different reader and no problems at all.

5. shatteredirony

Newcomer shatteredirony Member

United Kingdom
    Shoddy workmanship on the card reader you get with the card, always use the one you get the the microsd card works alot better, mine for the dstt broke after one use so i chucked it and now use the one i got for the microsd works better than anything